bar change when kitty goes stealth

bar change when kitty goes stealth

by folde » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi fellow druid.

Looking for a way when I'm kitty dps and goes into prow my cast bar changes.
Anyone got a good solution?
folde
Private
Private

Re: bar change when kitty goes stealth

by Pottu » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:21 pm

Bongos does that, as well as for rogue going into stealth and for warrior changing stances.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Aslan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:32 pm

In case bongos doesnt work you can test bartender2 (get the fubar plugin so its easier to set up) or discordbars (10 million customisable options though, easy to lose the overview).

Im posting this here because bongos used to copy my abilities i had on my "stealth bar" to my normal bar when i went out of stealth. E.g. If I cheap shot a target, the bar switches as I leave stealth, but instead of the sinister strike on that should be on that keybind out of stealth, my rogue tried to cheapshot again out of stealth. Weird stuff.

But most likely bongos works for you, I havent encountered many people with my issue and for most its the go-to actionbar addon.
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by folde » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:31 am

Pottu wrote:Bongos does that, as well as for rogue going into stealth and for warrior changing stances.

I will check that out after work thanks.
folde
Private
Private

by folde » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:32 am

Aslan wrote:In case bongos doesnt work you can test bartender2 (get the fubar plugin so its easier to set up) or discordbars (10 million customisable options though, easy to lose the overview).

Im posting this here because bongos used to copy my abilities i had on my "stealth bar" to my normal bar when i went out of stealth. E.g. If I cheap shot a target, the bar switches as I leave stealth, but instead of the sinister strike on that should be on that keybind out of stealth, my rogue tried to cheapshot again out of stealth. Weird stuff.

But most likely bongos works for you, I havent encountered many people with my issue and for most its the go-to actionbar addon.

Tested with Bartender2 and didn't work out of the box. Don't know if I need to activate something before it works.
If bongo dosen't work I'll take a look on it once more. Thanks
folde
Private
Private

by folde » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 am

Could not get Bongos or Bartender to work. Can't find any cmd to configure both of them :?:
folde
Private
Private

by Aslan » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:47 pm

/bar or /bartender
For bartender2 commands, but its a bitch to set up, with the fubar plugin you get a dropdown menu to make it easier. I dont remember bongos, did /bongos not work? Check the readme in the addon folder, it should be stated there.
There is still discord bars command is /dab
It has a nice and wide config window where you can customise 10'000 too many things :).
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Druid