Enhancement shammy PvE talents

Enhancement shammy PvE talents

by joshbpepper » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:58 pm

So im loving that ive picked an enhancement shammy to PvE with. Off healing is something I like to stay on top of so after 31 points its an easy choice for me to go 19 in resto.

But I was looking at some wow-one forum guides and theyre talking about having elemental focus (clearcasting) and elemental devastation (offensive spell crits=+9% melee crits for 10 secs) which is REALLY interesting.

Is it practical? I read somewhere someone saying on boss fights you shouldn't be shocking and just keeping your totems up and throwing a few clutch heals while auto attacking. Which is the style I think I could excel at. But I mean how much DPS can these elemental points bring if I go full DPS instead?

Can anyone draw up a talent calculator and explain some things? Like how much +hit you need when you don't need the points in it in resto, and any other things you've encountered on your road as a pve enhace shammy

Note; whether or not enhancement shamys are viable isn't the point of the thread, so please reframe yourself
joshbpepper
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Enhancement shammy PvE talents

by kegboy123 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:05 am

just get +healing gear
kegboy123
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Enhancement shammy PvE talents

by joshbpepper » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:42 am

never thought about that ill look into it