Resto PvP Gearing up

Resto PvP Gearing up

by oscarposcar » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:12 am

So, I've read a bunch on this subforum trying to find a decent guide on how to gear up for Resto PvP. I've found loads of threads on Elemental PvP aswell as Resto PvE. The PvE BiS-lists contain loads of cloth and with very low stamina priority. But perhaps that all you can hope for?

As a Shaman coming up on 60 with aspirations to play Resto PvP I'd love som insight from more experienced players on how to best go about starting my gear hunt.

Also, I guess this lack of threads on Resto PvP reflect the current playstyle among Shamans, are people even playing pure Resto PvP? Or is it more Elemental with some healing capabilities?
oscarposcar
Tester

Re: Resto PvP Gearing up

by Thatoneguy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:12 pm

Raiding gear is easily the best resto pvp gear.

If you're going resto pvp you might as well pve once or twice a week, you can get your gear there.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Schoof » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:53 am

I'm guessing playing Resto PVP is about the same as playing Resto PVE. Just with more stamina and a bigger focus on one player healing instead of chain healing?
Schoof
Grunt
Grunt

by Thatoneguy » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:26 am

Look at tier 1, 2 and 3, they are stacked with stamina and resistance bonus. Not to mention that the set bonuses are good for pvp as well. You can't go wrong by running a raid once a week.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Shaman