Ret Palas in Classic.

Re: Ret Palas in Classic.

by shamwow » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:36 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:
shamwow wrote:I don't have a level 60 on nostalrius. Though I will have one soon. Why don't you try it with yours?

Why should I try it? I never expressed that I was interested, I just think things are easier "Said" then "Done".

If you think it can be done, more power to ya, even Duki has expressed that Ret Paladins in Classic can be TOP DPS.

I like being holy, I like to utilize my full potential. I love to tank as a paladin too, but I only do that for Dungeons. When it comes to PvP, I rather be Ret, but I enjoy the challenge of PvP healing.

My point is, I love being a paladin period, I support breaking out of the Healadin only role, but you gotta stick by it and prove it can be done. Duki liked showing off is abilities as RET & Prot on "other" servers, he plans to do the same here on Nost.

Many other have done this. This is a newer server, the same challenge is applied, so stick to it, and prove it, don't ask someone else to do it, you loose your integrity :P

You are interested. Your asking me about it. If youd like to find out do it.

Saying I lose my integrity just because Im not doing it is an excuse. If I don't have the level 60 at this present time its no excuse for you not to experiment if your replying to me about it. Replying is interest, if you weren't interested you wouldn't be replying to me.
This is how dark and evil a reckoning bomb paladin of Azeroth is
Imagine those people are stormwind citizens trapped
http://sendvid.com/0tfl74qq
Sapbomb/darkrune crits + spellcrit = 1-2 bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x76yI5_Jo
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:50 pm

shamwow wrote:You are interested. Your asking me about it. If youd like to find out do it.

Saying I lose my integrity just because Im not doing it is an excuse. If I don't have the level 60 at this present time its no excuse for you not to experiment if your replying to me about it. Replying is interest, if you weren't interested you wouldn't be replying to me.

I'm not interested to try it, I'm asking you to prove it on Nostalrius, beyond that its more of "your a daisy if you do"

So the sooner you get to 60, the better you can prove it can be done here :)

PS - I said the integrity lost because if you talk about it, but can't prove it, how can you expect other to try it?
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by shamwow » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:56 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:
shamwow wrote:You are interested. Your asking me about it. If youd like to find out do it.

I'm not interested to try it, I'm asking you to prove it on Nostalrius, beyond that its more of "your a daisy if you do"

So the sooner you get to 60, the better you can prove it can be done here :)

PS - I said the integrity lost because if you talk about it, but can't prove it, how can you expect other to try it?

You are still interested in it.
But If youd like to see the stats, Ill have to link it from a test server.
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:13 pm

shamwow wrote:But If youd like to see the stats, Ill have to link it from a test server.

I need to see actual proof from a well know server.

shamwow wrote:You are still interested in it.

Your trying to insist one thing, when I am explaining something completely different, pursuing to presume I am interested will just make me against what you are trying to prove rather then have me support it.
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by shamwow » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:20 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:
shamwow wrote:But If youd like to see the stats, Ill have to link it from a test server.

I need to see actual proof from a well know server.

shamwow wrote:You are still interested in it.

Your trying to insist one thing, when I am explaining something completely different, pursuing to presume I am interested will just make me against what you are trying to prove rather then have me support it.

Unfortunately the spell on all of those servers with raidstats doesn't work. That's not my problem.

It doesn't matter what you are explaining or that It wont work. You want to know if it works. You are interested.
And I wont test it unless I have the absolute best gear and buffs so finding a test server that has the spell working is all I needed. Sadly there are none to test on as I am willing to. If you find one let me know because Im searching for one too.
Last edited by shamwow on Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:28 pm

shamwow wrote:It doesn't matter what you are explaining. You want to know if it works. You are interested.
And I wont test it unless I have the absolute best gear and buffs so finding a test server that has the spell working is all I needed. Sadly there are none to test on as I am willing to. If you find one let me know because Im searching for one.

See, so this doesn't make sense, it seems you more of a fanatic then an actual person who can proof stuff like Duki and Theo have done.

This is just my opinion though. I can only suggest you make a fresh new thread and write your "Reckadin guide" and see if others may be interested, I am not. I will say no more on this subject since it remains off topic about Ret paladins. This is not a thread about Reck paladins in classic
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by shamwow » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:33 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:
shamwow wrote:It doesn't matter what you are explaining. You want to know if it works. You are interested.
And I wont test it unless I have the absolute best gear and buffs so finding a test server that has the spell working is all I needed. Sadly there are none to test on as I am willing to. If you find one let me know because Im searching for one.

See, so this doesn't make sense, it seems you more of a fanatic then an actual person who can proof stuff like Duki and Theo have done.

This is just my opinion though. I can only suggest you make a fresh new thread and write your "Reckadin guide" and see if others may be interested, I am not. I will say no more on this subject since it remains off topic about Ret paladins. This is not a thread about Reck paladins in classic

Fine.. don't believe me. But when I show you it you'll be the one crying over how your spec is useless now.

You aren't being realistic. You are claiming you are not interested however you have interest in my topic by talking to me about it and wondering if it works which means you do have interest, so test it. That is infact delusional what you are saying and now you are making up some assumption that I am a fanatic because of childish reasons like, I don't have the proof. What sort of excuse is this? All you can say is, "I cant believe what your saying until I see it."

And I will... once I find a fixed server to test it again. You'll see. Im in no rush. Because I know it works. I don't have to prove anything.
Though for you to believe me, then yes its necessary to prove it in a video which is completely useless to me.

I also believe you *heavily* underestimate the spell and what its capable of. If I didn't have an npc hitting me then yes, I would have no reason to dps past a ret. But who said Im alone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiO6ny92-g#t=29m43s
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by boogie221 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:35 am

I got my guild to let me raid ret by starting off a mage and being their number 1 dps, then once i fully geared told them i was gearing a ret pala. they agreed because i had already done so much for them.
I'd F*ck her right in the p*ssy
boogie221
Private
Private

by gangstabitch » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:32 am

boogie221 wrote: mage and being their number 1 dps

my condolences

also you'd have better luck posting this on the elsysium forum
(ancient black lotus cry)
gangstabitch
Senior Sergeant