Ret/Holy Hybrid Paladin PvP

Re: Ret/Holy Hybrid Paladin PvP

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:29 pm

bubble make that counterspell crap and shit so mage will do nothing to you , but ooming only.
cleanse make warlock worthless and if he need to cast then the warlock is already dead.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by shamwow » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:57 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:bubble make that counterspell crap and shit so mage will do nothing to you , but ooming only.
cleanse make warlock worthless and if he need to cast then the warlock is already dead.

bubble wont do enough dps to kill the mage before he can bandage and get to 100% hp again. You want to nuke him with 3-4k damage in 1 hit from being crit ONCE. Hitting him piece by piece will do you no good as ret or hope you get a massive lucky burst from soc in 45% crit gear but youll get 1-2 shot by a mage using that 0 resis crit gear. Cleanse makes warlocks worthless? warlocks wont need to dot you, they can 1 shot you for 5-9k soulfire damage

man up and tank their weak ass 1000 crits if you have dungeon 2 gear.

If they have t2 to t3 gear, then get t2 + resistance with reckbomb

problem solved.

Cheap ass warlocks that are intent on 1 shotting you with charm NEVER dot. So charm doesnt break and they nuke the shit out of you
Last edited by shamwow on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is how dark and evil a reckoning bomb paladin of Azeroth is
Imagine those people are stormwind citizens trapped
http://sendvid.com/0tfl74qq
Sapbomb/darkrune crits + spellcrit = 1-2 bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x76yI5_Jo
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:01 pm

shamwow wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:bubble make that counterspell crap and shit so mage will do nothing to you , but ooming only.

bubble wont do enough dps to kill the mage before he can bandage and get to 100% hp again. You want to nuke him with 3-4k damage in 1 hit from being crit twice. Hitting him piece by piece will do you no good as ret or hope you get a massive lucky burst from soc in 45% crit gear but youll get 1-2 shot by a mage with 45% crit gear. Cleanse makes warlocks worthless? warlocks wont need to dot you, they can 1 shot you for 5-9k soulfire damage

problem solved.

you talk about t2 where t2 is extremely weak with reckoning . and seal of command is the dps there with trinkets burst.

i said this is not peenix and spell damage here is overpowered with seal of command, meanwhile you tank their damage by healing yourself using the resistance gear until they get oom.

is that hard and complicated to understand ?
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by shamwow » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:12 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
shamwow wrote:

bubble wont do enough dps to kill the mage since ur attack speed is slow for just 1 swing before he can bandage and get to 100% hp again. You want to nuke him with 3-4k damage in 1 hit from being crit twice. Hitting him piece by piece will do you no good as ret or hope you get a massive lucky burst from soc in 45% crit gear but youll get 1-2 shot by a mage with 45% crit gear. Cleanse makes warlocks worthless? warlocks wont need to dot you, they can 1 shot you for 5-9k soulfire damage

problem solved.

you talk about t2 where t2 is extremely weak with reckoning . and seal of command is the dps there with trinkets burst.

i said this is not peenix and spell damage here is overpowered with seal of command, meanwhile you tank their damage by healing yourself using the resistance gear until they get oom.

is that hard and complicated to understand ?

Its not about how much damage seal of command gets from spell damage, you can do all the seal of command damage in the world, a 1 million command crit but its not important. Whats important is the ability to use it in a fight. Its PROC chance against a mage who 1-2 shots you without resis in t2 and giving you absolutely NO time to use it. Is that hard and complicated to understand?

spell damage scaling gear is also overpowered on nostalrius.

I already mentioned the ONLY way to heal is to use resistance gear. You cannot heal if you don't use t2+40helm/pants Fire Res enchants. Think of resistance as resilience.
t2 should be equal to a 600 spell damage set. The t2 bonus judgement without sotc from the extra proc should hit 300-400 with buffs. You should have 100+ extra spell damage on your seal or R and judgement compared to the usual crit gear. The damage from t2 should be enormous.

This is how much your first burst should do with bis gear on a 1.5k armor opponent with zero buffs

30 lifestealing or 40 fiery proc each hit / fiery blaze 200 - 15% chance proc (if it scales)
600 melee hit (KT weapon) + argent dawn + 20 strength food/drinks
300-320 Sor
70 blazefury medallion
400 judgement
270-300 judgement from t2 gear
500 crystal charge (1 min cd item, cheap)
600 shard of the fallen star (or 500 darkmoon maelstrom)

That's just over 3000 damage. As much as an r14 shaman like unbreakables windfury crit on a mage.

(btw zero reckonings, haven't been crit once yet)

1 charge of a reckoning swing grants me just over 1000 damage unbuffed! If I hit a mage or non SL warlock or priest.

300 heart of the wrymthalak (should proc a lot and if it procs)

I would rather be shockadin then ret vs mages. And choose reck > shockadin, shockadins spell dps cd is far too long and that's whats shit. Its not a maintainable dps spec.

If seal of command had a large proc chance, like this paladin. Then I would consider being soc crit spec and use Soc. See how much he got his Soc? That's what I EXPECT, not to get soc every 3-5 hits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr9EslaBdxw

Reckoning: Means if I get crit as much as ONCE. I can do 4k damage in 1 second after my melee hit.

Bis 850 spell damage low crit Mages who say they will stack zero spell crit are idiots. They will have low chance to crit and therefore your resistance from t2 would make you take 400 hits. They will need 14 hits to kill you. A mage will Always need spell crit to beat me. And if he does regardless he loses from my 1 stack.
If he has no crit, his damage will be so bad that after I pop a 30 sec anti cc potion level 35 potion he cant cc me or hurt me. Therefore you are either up against a low crit t1 mage or a bis crit mage. If a mage uses an iceblock from my Hoj/net/helm or iron grenade and I have reckbomb I like to use invisiblity potion and reckbomb. They cant iceblock a reckbomb with invisibility potion. Sure mages are annoying as they can kite you longer but they are too squishy, just being crit once and I can 1 shot them. Practise evading to hit the first iceblock by using iron grenade and Hoj last. You want to use iron grenade in his face. Then wait around 2 seconds and auto target before he can react fast enough. Usually he has no choice but to react instantly or he will die. If hes undead and you cant use magic dust on his second iceblock, you can a sprint and get out of combat on the second, its possible then invis potion for their second iceblock. Combined with restorative potion and they cant sheep me. I first swing, remove their bubbles, then I use my burst = dead

vs mages, lots of running speed, restorative potion or blessing of sacrifice out of ccs, forget healing, they cant hurt you with your resis, just burst the shit out of them so they cant create more metres of space by running away.
If you keyboard turn, forget vsing kiters. Keyboard turning even for 1 million years will never allow you to beat a geek who just started kiting you with binds.

Priests aren't a problem either, they have to rely on their insignia to survive your 6k in 6 second consecration Hoj burst or sapper charge. If they use insignia, you can use bubble and then iron grenade to get your r14 35 sec hoj so you can waste 20 with seconds of their time + time they get their mind blast kited and the time they finally get to melee range fear you. Then you can wait for your second Hoj and restun and burst them or you can use magic dust when they use insignia.

The worst and by far the worst class is a Soul Link warlock with the more overpowered and bullshit then tbc 20% soul link. In vanilla its 30%...
Affliction and destro/soul fire/confl warlocks are too easy. They can be 1 shot bursted if you attack them in the first stun. Non SL warlocks are the exact same as priests, if they have a 2-3k hp felhunter you can magic dust it and stun kill the warlock in Hoj or you can bubble kill the pet, melee swing, exorcism, sor judgement and then stun the warlock and full burst of all the spells above + consecration. You should do 4000 damage to him + the extra 2 swings. Yes two!

You want to remove heart of the wrymthalak and use kiss of the spider or scrolls of binding light so your haste is fast so you can hit an extra hit in the Hoj timeframe. You will do an extra 2000 thanks to this. So 6000 damage.

If you use cloak of fire and oil of immolation and they scale with spell damage, im sure you can do 1000 damage from both of them in 6 seconds. Therefore you will do 7000 damage unbuffed.

Soul link warlocks that have r14 and are bis will have hp at around 6k hp-6.5khp x 0.3 from SL. Without imps they are useless, they will need to use a felhunter or succumbus to mess you up. Since you have restoration potion or blessing of sacrifice, sucumbus is useless, they also cant dot you or they break charm. Therefore SL warlock + felhunter on your paladin. You will need to do 8500 damage to an SL warlock in 6-6.5 seconds to win with your burst and no reck charges which is Very Hard. (6.5 seconds using the paladin class necklace. ) The only possible way is to stack double trinket of scroll of binding light with kiss of the spider + goblin sapper charge > crystal charge (300 damage more) + a spell damage buff but the problem with this is its a 5 min cd per duel and we all know duels occur every 1.5 minutes. If you are in a duel you cant use it every duel so its a good idea to use magic dust on the SL warlock and hope they are not undead.

The point is to remove the soul link by first killing their pet to burst 1 shot them.

Or you can do what I would do and find an npc in burning steppes, sit once and get crit twice to beat any 6.5k hp SL lock with just 2 reck crits and bis gear without needing to kill their pet.

Although we all know the best way to beat an SL warlock that isn't undead is to use magic dust on the warlock. Kill their pet. Then they lose their SL and you kill them with 6500 damage.

Undead SL warlock is therefore the worst matchup for a reckoning paladin as they can use Wotf to escape magic dust to protect their pet.

You cant go around expecting youre going to have the 30% berserking buff the entire warsong.

If you choose to just rely on restoration potion/ blessing of sacrifice and disregard using these strategies, it will take 20 seconds or more to kill them and they will kite you more until they can get their friends to catch up since you cant Hoj if they devour magic. My goal is to win in the first 6 seconds.

If its any other class besides an undead SL warlock, you can own them 100% of the time by just using magic dust on them, killing their pet and then stunning them and 1 shotting them before they can use their instant pet resummon.

My ultimate combo is to use iron grenade at super close range stunning both the warlock and the pet, Then if your super pro, try kill the pet with 3k hp in just 2 seconds. This is quite possible but youll need to use a melee hit on the pet, + sor with exorcism, and judgement. Now he has no SL and you can do 6500 damage to him in Hoj before he can use his fel summon. You want to be able to stun the warlock before he can use fel summon.

If he uses it he regains his pet... so your final task is to figure out how you can stun him right at the same time his pet dies so he cant use fel domination (15 min cd) summon. In order to do this, like lord orochimaru says, The key is to stun the warlock with Hoj half a second before using a double judgement on the pets low hp before he can even cast devour magic. In other words, the felhunter has 30% hp lets assume. This isn't enough, you need to bring the felhunter down from 3000 to 25% hp or 750 hp to 1 shot with the t2+ normal judgement. the warlock will be stunned and unable to use fel summon and the pet will be dead before it can use devour magic. Now you burst the warlock as fast as you can for 6000-6500 damage. Though you can do 6500 damage with ZERO consumables and just cloak of fire.

The chance of encountering a warlock with this health unbuffed is around 10% on nostalrius so regardless, if a reckoning paladin manages to reach bis gear. Nothing is capable of beating him.
Most ret paladins non KT bis have around 4500 hp with their ret crit gear and max damage.

A bis reck paladin can sit ONCE to get crit ONCE and do EXACTLY 2.5k+1k consecration + the Hoj exta 2 swings. 6k-1k armor deduction = 5000 damage to the 5k armor ret paladin. You bubble for reck, Ill spam heal and insignia if you hoj because you used bubble and copy. Then ill stall for 35 seconds with my bubble but I will only use it after Ive used my hoj on you. You use your insignia. I use my bubble NOW. Stalling and taking off 20 seconds from kite and bubble off my stun, then an extra 6 seconds from iron grenade. I could use Magic dust on your ret paladin and ko you or I can use iron grenade and hit you to stall for the second Hoj. Now All I need is surviving 20 seconds. By using shield and sword I can spam heal and definitely do it.

The easy part for me is I have holy shield so I can block all his hits in shield and sword. He has no chance. Then swing and 1 shot with 1 reckbomb in hoj.

The only thing I need to watch out for? In one hit without my Hoj burst on him, My reck hit does 3400 damage.
Meaning a ret paladin is quite effective, sure they have repentance to deal an extra hard hit to me but its really their bubble + insignia that is it.

Therefore A good matchup would be a dark edge of insanity ret paladin fighting a reckoning bomb paladin hoping to get 3 stuns on the reckoning bomb paladin which would prove useful.
Though If I decide to use holy shield at the start and get crit so you cant even hit me with your 2 hand since Ill block it, Unless you can stun me with dark edge even if your 2 hand gets blocked from 80(Sp gear) -93% block chance.... It will be like trying to hit a wall

Plus ontop of that reck damage of 3400 and not including consecration or the extra hits. The block damage from you hitting me with holy shield, blessing of sanc, force reactive disk, spikes you will take 600 damage per block and If im not mistaken your seal of command should be blocked so you take 1200 damage. Meaning I just did 4600 to you if I decide to instant stun 1 x reckbomb. If you don't know how to use this or win, its because you haven't had enough practice. Block the first hit, then do the procedures. Stun him instantly and he will either bubble or insignia, he uses insignia, you use magic dust. He uses bubble, you stall by using your own insignia on his Hoj and then heal and use your bubble to stall if needed. Ideally bubble should only be used if your health is low and youre about to die. You stall for 35 seconds r14 - 45 seconds t2 which is very easy with iron grenade and bubble kiting or goblin rocket boots. Then you restun him after the first blocks after he heals. Easy as hell

If you are not blocking his hits since you dont have the high block gear, then you have no choice but to sit and get crit twice or 2 x reckbomb. Then do the procedure. Make sure your health with might of menethil or grand marshals claymore is 5600 at least with gordoks 10 stamina..

Pro Tip: Forcing the paladin to waste his insignia or bubble on your iron grenade reckbomb swing allows you to use HoJ on his bubble/trinket which leaves him wide open to a magic dust reckbomb with NO waiting. This isnt also including invisibility potion reckbomb. Use your insignia if he has insignia equipped.

Forget 4 x reckbomb when I can use just 1 to win. Most dps paladins have 4500 hp in high dps gear

it will just be another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDuetklFtDQ
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ihealwarrior » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:36 am

2handed paladins are not viable in competitive pvp.

1v1 and ganking is a very small and insignificant part of wider pvp.

anything less than 400+ healing is useless in pvp and you wont do any meaningful support with 200-300

paladins in vanilla dont have the skills to stay on their target effectively in pvp.

premade leaders will not not invite you over an arms warrior or holy paladin.

31/20 is pretty much the only pvp spec that matters. anything else is joke teritory

strong pvp healers are more influencing than the weakest dps in the game that cant even get to its target.

holy paladins can 1500-2k burst at the right time which is far more benefitional then a "support melee" weak heals before oom

2h paladins only became viable in later expansions when they were given instant strikes and a run-speed removal

do not try and play the most defensive class in the game in an offensive role, its weak and illlogical. if you want to be the best in pvp its only holy.

you cant spell ALPHA without HPALA and you cant spell RETARDED without RET
ihealwarrior
Private
Private

by smilkovpetko » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:38 am

ihealwarrior wrote:2handed paladins are not viable in competitive pvp.

anything less than 400+ healing is useless in pvp and you wont do any meaningful support with 200-300

paladins in vanilla dont have the skills to stay on their target effectively in pvp.

31/20 is pretty much the only pvp spec that matters. anything else is joke teritory

strong pvp healers are more influencing than the weakest dps in the game that cant even get to its target.

holy paladins can 1500-2k burst at the right time which is far more benefitional then a "support melee" weak heals before oom

2h paladins only became viable in later expansions when they were given instant strikes and a run-speed removal

do not try and play the most defensive class in the game in an offensive role, its weak and illlogical. if you want to be the best in pvp its only holy.

i would love to hear shamwow opinion for this :)
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by JCarrill0 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:36 pm

he is only interested to promote Reckadins.

*passes popcorn to duki*
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Killstick » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:50 am

is this the thread where we theorycraft dps vs targetdummies?
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by shamwow » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:54 pm

ihealwarrior wrote:2handed paladins are not viable in competitive pvp.

First of course. A ret paladin isn't a reck paladin. A reck paladin is a suicide bomber. The chances are if youre up against a reckurface paladin. HE IS 1000% GOING TO TAKE DOWN ONE OF YOUR 3vs 1 PALS WITH HIM. Then continue to abuse reckoning with a npc mob or hunter pet he put in the bg which technically isn't abuse and is game mechanics just like arcane missiles going through the walls, then use invisibility potion, restack reckoning. Take down your SECOND FRIEND. With some dynamite and then 1 vs 1 you. I knew a paladin back when he used to bug goblin rocket boots so he can keep reusing it without it exploding. He would bubble run away with goblin boots and restack it. Mount up and use magic dust on a non undead. Reckbomb his friend. Then kill the 3rd guy.

A ret paladin would of just went and gotten stun locked and forced to bubble but with half the attack speed his dps is pathetic and healable against and unable to kill 1 of you because he lacks the dps prowess to destroy you in 1 shot without doing a 6 second burst your healers can save you from. A healer CANT save you from a reckoning bomb. Even if you had a level 110 1 million heal priest from legion. Youd be dead from a 7-13k buffed bomb before he can even click you.

2handed paladins are the most viable in competitive pvp and pve imo.

1v1 and ganking is very big of world pvp.

Paladins healers in vanilla dont have the skills to stay on their target effectively in pvp if they dont have silence resis to heal JUST AS dps paladins don't have the perfect skills to stay on their target effectively in pvp if they don't have the necessary slows such as icy weapon + frost oil + soc + reckbomb + discombobulator ray + pursuit of justice.

premade leaders will not not invite you over an arms warrior or holy paladin if they dont know that you can pull 2k-3k dps if you show them how to use reckoning in a raid.

31/20 is pretty much the only pvp spec that matters for HEALING. Reck spec is the only dps pve spec for paladins imo.

strong pvp healers are more influencing than the dps who dont know how to get to its target if they dont use frost oils, disc rays like me.

holy paladins can 1500-2k burst at the right time which is far more benefitional then a "support melee" weak heals before oom. I would take 3k dps > 1.5k dps > 1.5k healing sadly

2h paladins dont become viable in later expansions when they were given instant crusader strikes because other classes recieved extra deathcoils, dishorients, shadowsteps, extra ambush dmg, spellsteals etc which made the gain of the paladin even weaker then the balance in vanilla and relied on resilience at 400 in arena which is equal to 100 resistance.

And a run-speed removal. We already have run speed removals and dismounts like discombobulator rays. It slows the opponent by 20% and dismounts, judgement of justice may remain forever but doesnt slow a mage or kiter any more down then their normal speed...

Paladins WERE designed to be an offensive class. You just don't realize you can use reckoning in raids. Do you really think I have to be hit by the mobs the tank pulls to get reckoning? Where did this come from?

I find HPALA sounds more like hell pala and ret paladin sounds retarded paladin. But if you are a reckpaladin then that sounds like a REKTYOU PALADIN

Kill a whole team of battlegrounders this way.
1. Get 1 or 2 horde hunter or horde warlock pets for infinite reckoning bombs in the mid map with longsight or bot follow program near your alliance char, if this even exists using keyclone. Its fun as f*ck
2. Get a high silence resistance holy t3 paladin.
3. Get a bis reckadin with corrupted ash to prevent rogue stealth or stuns + frost oil or use free action potion if ash doesn't work. Have them both use bos.
Frost oil on each soc + melee hits means they cant kite you.
You cant be stunned, Bos stops poly, traps, saps like ash does, and you can cleanse each others fears if fear doesn't break, otherwise youd both need to be feared at the same time.
Use 90% block gear and paladin just blocks and doesn't take melee. idiots will all target ur healer.

You are easily a raid boss and can take out 5-6 players. You took up a horde on their bg so that means they have 8 horde left. You have 13 alliance on your map. 13 vs 4 hordes. 3 horde scattered being attacked by 12 alliance or 1 trying to get the flag. It means the horde can only use 5 more extra horde on average to bombard you in ab or wsg vs you and your healbot. Meaning youll be fighting 11 at the most in 1 group. 2 vs 11 is impossible assuming even if they all had t1 and you had bis gear + your infinite hunter reckbomb. The dps is double and would be unhealable unless there was 2 healers or 2 hunters giving double the infinite reckbombs to 1 or 2 reckadins. So 2 healbots + 2 dps or 2 healbots + 1 dps vs 10 average players. You take up 2 hordes on their map so it becomes, 3 vs 10

Hunter pet gives you infinite crits. You use ironfoe + ur stygian shield or engineering shield and they get 1 shot by a 1 hand.

All of the other classes are trash for dps. Besides its true a reck paladin and holy paladin are the best specs.

Reckoning paladins can pull 3k dps in a raid in pve. Tell me any class that can do that until wotlk.

Paladins may not be the best tanks if I remember but they are the best pve dps and pvp dps using reckoning pve and the best infinite healbots. You have 2 paladins using bos on either one and that is an infinite anti cc tsukuyomi. In my opinion paladins are THE best pvp dps and pve support healer there is. Bof, infinite anti cc with a warrior. Name one priest that can have infinite anti cc using blessing of sacrifice and cleanse macro to make a warior be infinite anti cc. They are the best endurance healers using flash of light that never go oom. Reckadinz can rek the fck out of arthas. A reckadin can 3k dps.
A 39 man reck group with a power infusion priest can do 2 million damage and 1 shot nefarian post infinite kazzak nerf. Im the type of paladin that doesnt just stand there when a mage uses iceblock to blink, I mount any second forcing him to unblock and if he tried to kite, bubble and mount charge his slow ass kiting and reckbomb him after iceblock number 2 after restorative potion.

Everything else for dps is just garbage. Reckoning= God

And man enough to take hits instead of run like a bitch soulfire click kiting ohhh so much pro in that playstyle?
Paladins must have resis and to me resis is like having 1400 resilience in tbc. Tbc res was shit. Max arena 400 resilience cap is 20% damage less from crits and 10% less chance to be hit by crits when everyone has 30-40%. 315 resistance with 300 dmg is easy as a 60 pally who raids. 75% dmg reduction to spells meaning 1400 tbc resilience. 9k crit becomes 1250 crit.

Get a following at 100 yards distance or middle of the map stationery horde hunter with the longsight engineering item in warsong or warlock pet and have his low lvl pet crit your ally reck paladin in the middle of warsong with a keyclone program. Tell all your alliance friends NOT to atack that horde or his pet. You now have infinite reckbombs and can take out 5 people. Or get a folow bot in av or ab plus get 90% block prot gear with 400-500 spelldmg holy shield. Block all melee and have t2 for 75% dmg resis with a 50 all resis potion buff. Use free action potion on rogues or stuns plus use blessing of sacrifice on a healer in your team which they always attack. Take out a whole bg of ppl. A warrior cant make his pvp healbot immune to cc with cleanse or bof slows and himself immune to cc with bos. A bis reckoning paladin will do double the damage a bis r14 2h warrior can ever do with just 1 charge. Take a whole team of them out with your suicide bomber. First healers/shamans cuz of purge then rogues. Cant be stunned or cc
Last i heard corrupted ash prevented rogue stealth 10 yards away and stuns and saps due to stealth exposure and only one stun worked with a small combo meaning less stun time. Meaning with that ashbringer Two rogues stunning me in tbc is like me being stunned by one rogue. Hopefully this wasnt a bug on feenix and really worked. That would mean i dont need free action potion and am nearly stun immune. Now I can use bos + restoration potion so I can never be feared deathcoiled or anything for 30 seconds. Pro tip. A paladin healers nightmare is only one thing. Silence. Get 42% silence immune gear then. Then again depending on how good seal of command is, a 45% naxx ghoul skin soc pally might do more damage then a t2 pally with sor reck.

So much for useless, its even a threat to the lich king.

And we all know the lich king can kill deathwing and alexzstraza. Scale down tirion fordring from a level 80 25 man raid at over 13 million health and you get him scaled to a 1 man mob level 60 player at 9.5k in vanilla so if the lich king has 7.5 times more health then tirion, 100 mill it means the lich king scaled to a 1 man boss would have 70,000 hp. 5 man 60 boss and he would probably have 400k etc like on retro wow

He would f*kng wana turn you to the scourge so bad seeing how strong you are. You cant even possibly understand. He would die 1000 times trying to learn the secret of this new forbidden power.

Reckoning dps is far too overpowered against 30% crit + intell crit bus mages bis who will see they cant hit you for even 500 with your resis. The weakness of reckoning bomb is against weak geared mages rogues etc who have 5-10% chance to crit or full spell damage geared priests ele shamans and locks with no crit only designed to hit hard and regardless i just stun and burst if they were geared to that. The majority of bis casters however would have 18-20% spell crit and so would shamans using their cd. You will always get crit once in under 10 seconds from a bis ele shaman priest mage or lock. Majority wise its usually the r14 affliction locks and r14/naxx priests who lack the crit chance for you due to crit locks and mages taking all the crit gears. I prefer to burst them in a hammer like I wrote above. Or use the hunter trick.

Ironically its the weak geared players with low critical strike that are more of a threat to your reckoning paladin as they constantly hit though with good gear and 300 resis youd massacre them.

2 handed paladins to me became worse in tbc then in vanilla. Every other class gained much more in tbc then the gains a paladin recieves from crusader strike which I can do with thesame damage with a 1min cd crystal charge.

However yes. Vanilla is stupid with lacking the judgement of justice effect.

Paladins in vanilla have two main problems in my opinion.
Silence and being kited. Which can be improved with 42% silence resistance but more importantly an anti kite spell/movement speed reduction. The best anti kite item therefore in pvp aould be discombobulator ray. Paladins can get ranged attacks like linkens boomerang, magic dust, fallen star, iron grenade, repentance, six demon bag, vanquished tentacle. Hitting a hunter and messing up their traps shouldnt be hard. A hunter uses insignia from your stun, too bad i use magic dust. Hunter gets restunned or I can stall with bubble + iron grenade for restun, or magicdust/iron grenade reckbomb after hunter insignias. A paladin that dpses wouldnt be healing and using anti silence but blocking melee and 1 shotting with ironfoe or servo arm or a 2h from your multiboxed horde hunter. He would need speed enchants such as that zanza buff or my favourite is to get and slow items like frost oil, icy weapon only if it procs well and disc ray. You shouldnt need judgement of just. Rogues that think paladins can only reckoning bomb out of their stun with insignia of the alliance are mistaken. In the second duel a paladin can use bubble and rammsteins lightning bolts to remove vanish and stun + reckbomb. All insignia out of stun classes like hunters, warriors, priests etc will just be iron grenade for 3 seconds or magic dusted reckbombed. An alliance mage will just be iron grenaded with anti cc rest potion at face range with high vanilla resilience to reduce spell damage, mage blinks, hoj > 1st iceblock > magic dust > 2nd iceblock wasted > charger mount + bubble reckbomb any alliance mage. Paladin uses insignia out of your stun, you can use irongrenade or magic dust to reckbomb, paladin uses bubble. You use your bubble and wait and then you still have either a iron grenade or a magic dust to reckbomb.

My point: There is no way to evade a reckoning bomb. The only class capable of avoiding it is an undead mage.

If they dont use iceblock, then they run back to their corpse and waste more time. Your items are a mere 30 sec to 1 min cds vs a 5 min cd
They must iceblock it. If they think they can iceblock an instant hit they cant. They have to preuse it before you auto click. Its easy to avoid hitting the iceblock. You simple wait 2 seconds or on the 3rd second and hit them. They have to guess but your hit hits in 0.000001 seconds with a macro. You don't hit them on the moment you stun them from a few yards away. This gives them a chance to pop iceblock up before you get close to hit them.

Undead mages can use wotf to remove magic dust. Iron grenade at face range. Hoj > first iceblock.
Now you must use the engineering net/trap, rocket helm, to fight off his 10 min iceblock. However it is a waste of battleground space for me. Keeping a 10-20 min trinket makes me lose important items. Its best to have spells or trinkets of a max of 5 min cd.

Undead + free action potion doesn't work on a reckbomber who uses bubble + jungle remedy and goblin rocket boots or stygian buckler + running away kiting. He just bubbles and runs wasting like 16 seconds for the rogue. Rogue has 13 seconds until potion runs out since he 1 second peused it before stun. A stunlock hitting a paladin with 300 resis would do almost half the damage due to nature resis being at 240 with petrified scarab. He would most definitely run out and if I am using gear that can bring back my stun in 30 seconds I can restun him. Ideally if your fighting someone like me. You will never win if I have that gear.

The only chance to really avoid it is Undead mage. An undead can most certainly stall it with free action potion ( 30 sec) but I can just use invis potion if your friends arrive.

Demon six bag would of been the best to use vs those mages if there was only enemy poly and cyclone, however my search continues.

Bane: If you are a reck paladin, Then you have my permission to use the word "REKT"
If you are a rogue, warlock, or another, just gtfo because your name doesn't rhyme with rekt.
Last edited by shamwow on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 17 times in total.
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by shamwow » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:56 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:he is only interested to promote Reckadins.

*passes popcorn to duki*

You mean Godadins. And btw no im not just interested in them, I just listed how a holy paladin should use silence resistance gear and that a paladin can reach a maximum of 93-95% block chance. If I was only into reckbomb paladins would I have bothered finding that out too? I like to know ALL about paladins and how to destroy every class.

nono even better.

You mean REKT adins
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin