Seal of Justice does not work.

Seal of Justice does not work.

by swolebro » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Sorry if this should be in the bug reports, but as someone who used this spell a lot in the old retail. I know for a fact it isn't working for at least me.

If working properly, upon judging a player , cat, travel, ghost wolf, & mounts do not grant additional movement. I use this seal & players still take off. I would like to see this fix as it is a huge part of BG & world PvP for a paladin.

Also, I have not seen the stun proc. That could be due to lack of testing though, I just haven't seen one prof doesn't mean that portion of the seal isn't working properly.
swolebro
Tester

Re: Seal of Justice does not work.

by Thillygooth » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:47 pm

Re-read the tooltip. It doesn't limit max speed, it only stops pve mobs from running away. If your tooltip is showing it limits speed you probably need to delete your WDB folder or something. I was confused at first as well since I remember using it all the time in TBC. Must have been different in vanilla.
Thillygooth
Tester

by vathdaar » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:08 pm

if you cared to read the tooltip from vanilla and from TBC you d notice a clear difference: in vanilla it says the enemy will no t flee ( APPLIED TO NPCS), while in tbc it states also reducing its speed to normal state ( removing every speed bonus). So yeah, in vanilla (rank 1 SOJ) works different than TBC one.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by swolebro » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:39 pm

SoJ worked like that all the way through cata. Prob why I didn't recall the small change in BC, seeing as it was a certain way for 3 expansions. :/
swolebro
Tester

by Theloras » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:44 pm

swolebro wrote:SoJ worked like that all the way through cata. Prob why I didn't recall the small change in BC, seeing as it was a certain way for 3 expansions. :/

Yea SoJ Rank 2 was released during TBC and it was then that they tacked on the speed limiter to its Judgement.

During Vanilla, Judgement of Justice was quite literally useless.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by levk » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:28 am

It just makes horde immune to fear, don't judge it on the horde.
levk
Tester

by smilkovpetko » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:12 pm

SOJ judgement in vanilla is PVE so you prevent mobs run in fear and asspull.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Return to Paladin