LOLRET indeed...

Re: LOLRET indeed...

by smilkovpetko » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:17 pm

DrearyYew wrote:I mean considering all of the Ret Theorycrafting posts I have done here, yeah I have no fucking clue what the rotation is.

rolling on warrior gear :) gg theorycraft.
Last edited by smilkovpetko on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Theloras » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:06 pm

Xethra wrote:What exactly is the purpose of this post? To shame a guild or to try to argue Ret DPS is comparable to that of pure DPS classes?

Pretty much to $hit all over Luminous Force considering that they gave the following BiS Retribution till AQ40/Naxx items to their fucking PROT WARRIORS instead of Smiter and I last week:

Chromatic Boots
Binds when picked up
Feet Plate
596 Armor
+20 Agility
+20 Strength
+19 Stamina
Durability 75 / 75
Requires Level 60
Equip: Improves your chance to hit by 1%.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19387

Onslaught Girdle
Binds when picked up
Waist Plate
494 Armor
+31 Strength
+11 Stamina
Durability 55 / 55
Requires Level 60
Equip: Improves your chance to get a critical strike by 1%.
Equip: Improves your chance to hit by 1%.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19137

Flameguard Gauntlets
Binds when picked up
Hands Plate
488 Armor
+13 Stamina
Durability 55 / 55
Requires Level 60
Equip: Improves your chance to get a critical strike by 1%.
Equip: +54 Attack Power.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19143

Their entire rationale was LOLRET and they didn't give a fuck about MS>OS so instead they gave these items so that their mainstay members could use em in PvP. I told them to fuck off and quit but Smiter is sticking around and look at him outDPSing their "Pure DPS Classes"

LOLRET indeed...
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Sleipegutt » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:29 am

Theoloras, you quit every time a guild won't pull your ass through raid content and shower you with loot. Give it a rest man.
Sleipegutt
Private
Private

by Killstick » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:25 pm

So you left your guild because of what happend to another player? While this player stayed with the guild? rofl
Also on realmplayers i'm seeing your boy smiter with rank "newcomer".
I'm sure if he keeps up his performance like that (if it is indeed on par with the rest of the guild) he will get loot.
Not alot of guilds give gear to newcomers because they don't know how dedicated you are to the guild.

Also according to realmplayers he got Onslaught 3rd of jan 2016. Seems like he got the flameguard gauntlets back in august?
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by DrearyYew » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:29 pm

If they really did that, then yeah , LF is in the wrong. You don't give gear to people for their OS when people still need it for MS. I'll reserve judgement until I hear the other side of the story, however.
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Imbaslap » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:30 pm

DrearyYew wrote:If they really did that, then yeah , LF is in the wrong. You don't give gear to people for their OS when people still need it for MS. I'll reserve judgement until I hear the other side of the story, however.

either way, it's up to the guild's discretion on how loot is handed it. every guild has their own system. be it CLC, DKP, or some dumb format of DKP. if DKP guilds actually improved their system more, most of these issues would be solved before walking into the instance/raid.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by smilkovpetko » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Imbaslap wrote:
DrearyYew wrote:If they really did that, then yeah , LF is in the wrong. You don't give gear to people for their OS when people still need it for MS. I'll reserve judgement until I hear the other side of the story, however.

either way, it's up to the guild's discretion on how loot is handed it. every guild has their own system. be it CLC, DKP, or some dumb format of DKP. if DKP guilds actually improved their system more, most of these issues would be solved before walking into the instance/raid.

if the guild decide to ninja item from their guild member for whatever reason , then it is ninja guild. no exception.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Memegank » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:51 pm

MAIN SPEK OVER OFFF SPEC GUIZE xDDdDdDddDDDDDdddDDD
Memegank
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theloras » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:44 pm

Sleipegutt wrote:Theoloras, you quit every time a guild won't pull your ass through raid content and shower you with loot. Give it a rest man.

So Chimaera, the guild of true Ninjas - the guild that has Neemes in it, you know the guy who ninja'd Domo chest on his priest alt back in the fall:

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... lit=neemes

I had the unfortunate time of being in this retarded guild that also fucked me over. We were running MC one week and Baron Geddon drops the ring below:

Seal of the Archmagus
Binds when picked up
Unique
Finger
+11 Intellect
+11 Stamina
+11 Spirit
+6 Fire Resistance
+6 Nature Resistance
+6 Frost Resistance
+6 Shadow Resistance
+6 Arcane Resistance
Requires Level 60
Equip: Restores 3 mana per 5 sec.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17110

They ran Loot Council so when I saw that no one else wanted the ring, I said that I would like it for Off-Spec since it would be great for Paladin Cleanse spam for the Viscidus fight in AQ40.

Well I sure as shit wasn't expecting the epic QQ fest that was about to follow:

"DAMNIT THEO, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PUT MY FOOT DOWN. YOU'RE TAKING LOOT AND WE NEED NEXUS CRYSTALS FOR THE GUILD BANK." - Xuyian (Nexus crystals were 5g on the AH at the time)

"Don't be a liar Theo, you don't need that ring..." - Neemes (this was hilarious coming from him)

And countless others shitting on me for wanting the ring even though no one wanted it in the first place. So I said fuck it, left the raid and hearthed out.

Later on when I checked the raid stats for the rest of the raid, lo and behold Ragnaros dropped his Eye and it went to Fideus a Holy Paladin. I'm sure that you could say that this made me even angrier...

So I left these idiots, quit the guild and made the forum post below to educate them on Viscidus mechanics and proper Paladin tactics for that fight:

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... us#p196766
Last edited by Theloras on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theloras » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:46 pm

Killstick wrote:So you left your guild because of what happend to another player? While this player stayed with the guild? rofl
Also on realmplayers i'm seeing your boy smiter with rank "newcomer".
I'm sure if he keeps up his performance like that (if it is indeed on par with the rest of the guild) he will get loot.
Not alot of guilds give gear to newcomers because they don't know how dedicated you are to the guild.

Also according to realmplayers he got Onslaught 3rd of jan 2016. Seems like he got the flameguard gauntlets back in august?

Smiter already had the Onslaught Girdle and Flameguard Gauntlets from a previous guild that he and I were in. Those two items were not given to me by the officers in Luminous Force.

Smiter wasn't given Chromatic Boots from BWL - so between he and I, we were not given those three items over the span of a week.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin