Ret Pve Tips/Guide

Re: Ret Pve Tips/Guide

by Memegank » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:00 pm

When there was no one left bothered to argue with the retribution paladins, they turned against themselves.
Memegank
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:14 pm

by Holystrike
at the end of the day all i asked you to do was to stop making threads telling people to bug abuse using seal of crusader, but nope your way or the highway i guess...

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 40#p247186

by Holystrike » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:09 am
I am in far worse gear and immolation oil grants up to 100 DPS with flasks and full buffs rolling

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=1937

And he is telling us that we abuse bugs ... where he clearly himself pointed here abusing bug by himself.

I enjoy when people hear this guy , and i love anytime when he get wrong he instant delete/remove/edit his messages . :D :D :D

This kid have problem with his "kharma" once he learned by the two paladin killerduki and theloras how to play retribution paladin , he was like babycry that was doing barely 100 dps.

Thanks Holystrike for what we have done in order to get you out there , now i will let forum trolls dance with you little , but remember that you got ignored since you decide to oppose me on consecration bug fixing (only because your dps will get reduced if they fix) .

Hahahaha and Holystrike today calling other people abusers .. well well we can see bugtracker again :

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=418

Good luck , but this was crystal clear enough with what sort of "self denying" person we talking with.

People see enough drama from this guy , and i love that all the paladins can see what sort of "dirge" he can become when he get gear in 100% boosting by Guild , where he was barely doing 100 dps until he talk with us and ask advice from our theory.

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... il#p121861

People are getting banned for using potions and oil of immolation.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by pastebin » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:06 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:This threads potencial just skyrocketed, proceed to amuse me.

I have to say my friends, I had high hopes for this thread, and you did not disapoint.

With my brief introduction done, and I will now state the following truths:

Holystrike is the ret paladin with better raidstats, so he is obviously the one doing something right, the others commenting are juhere

Theoloras, you are meme who achieved recognition because of how obnoxious and dare I say mentally challenged you are, noone cares if you are triggered and claiming muh feelings after holystrike proved you wrong was pretty funny. Claiming you have special rights and that your claims are worth something because of how much you have done for the paladin class was the high point of this thread (10/10 posting my friend). You also managed to incite the OP into making this terrible 10 line thread about how to gear and play your class, which is already debunked and totally wrong by Holystrike, inflated is ego because somehow he topped dmg on a guild full of rat-brains where the other DPS classes are problably on heroin while playing the game, now he is being mocked and has the same reputation of you (someone who never amounted to anything in this game and can't link a single raidstats with good players involved where is not bottom meters).

Killerduki, I sympathize with you my friend, I actually do, you are right when you say that every spec is viable in this 12 year old game and people give you more shit than they should, but all you have is spammable garbage stats that you never put into practice and cannot find a single realmplayers link to back your shit up. You present whatever data you have in unreadable manners that somehow always make you look like you are in the right when in fact nothing in reality proves that way. Also, oil of immolation is not bugged on Nostalrius and does no benefit from SP at all. Holystrike also only has r12 gear, not Field Marshal like you are claiming, and the boots are relativly useless for ret compared to some BWL options, so you are basically inventing reasons for doing less dmg than a NOT BiS geared Ret while wearing AQ40 content gear in BWL.

The Reality : Ret is not viable in serious guilds and will always be behind pure DPS classes, in BWL content / AQ40 / Naxx, whatever it is, you will be behind pure dps classes, assuming they know how to play and like you play the class to their fullest extend (assuming you lot even do this). Feel free to join casual guilds and be at top meters with Ret, that certainly is possible like Holystrike proves with his realmstats (Notice the difference? (PROVE with his REALMSTATS not imaginary numbers or screenshots from AQ20 pugs or Naxx40 screens from 2012 in a trash guild where people, like in Holystrike guild, have no idea what they are doing (Else he would be bottom dps, maybe slighty above hunters sometimes).
Last edited by Pottu on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed insults
pastebin
Grunt
Grunt

by Theloras » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:50 pm

@pastebin shows that he is like Jon Snow and knows nothing...

the only difference though is I hope Jon Snow comes back to life.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by pastebin » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:55 pm

Theloras wrote:@pastebin shows that he is like Jon Snow and knows nothing...

the only difference though is I hope Jon Snow comes back to life.

well meme'd
pastebin
Grunt
Grunt

by Theloras » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:49 pm

For context:

by Holystrike » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:41 am
"I would say the two paladins who have provided alot of information for players on Nostalrius within the forums; and have a deep understanding of the class, would be Theloras and Smilkovpetko (Killerduki) and their guides generally provide a good jumping point for getting into the class."
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... ow#p228068

by Holystrike » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:56 pm
"Heads up I have messaged the dev team and Isvv team multiple times about seal of crusader abuse and their view is they dont care so this should now be considered a legitimate dps rotation rather then bug abuse..."
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... ow#p192580
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Holystrike » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:17 pm

lol, when are theo or duki actually going to do something on this server instead of trolling the forums ^^, at the time of that post i was annoyed at the gms doing nothing about any bugs ever, I've never actually resorted to bug abuse using seal of crusader as you can see through malconis streams every week lol

the amount theo and duki talk about me is creepy and kind of scary
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theloras » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Additional context for Holystrike - based on his self-hate filled shitting all over Smiter, Duki and myself:

The phrase "Uncle Tom" has also become an epithet for a person who is slavish and excessively subservient to perceived authority figures, particularly a black person who behaves in a subservient manner to white people; or any person perceived to be complicit in the oppression of their own group.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Tom
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by pastebin » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:35 pm

Theloras wrote:Additional context for Holystrike - based on his self-hate filled shitting all over Smiter, Duki and myself:

The phrase "Uncle Tom" has also become an epithet for a person who is slavish and excessively subservient to perceived authority figures, particularly a black person who behaves in a subservient manner to white people; or any person perceived to be complicit in the oppression of their own group.

literally what the fuck?
pastebin
Grunt
Grunt

by Holystrike » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Theloras wrote:Additional context for Holystrike - based on his self-hate filled shitting all over Smiter, Duki and myself:

what the fuck you are so weird...
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Holystrike
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin