Holy Shock vs. Blessing of Sanctuary

Re: Holy Shock vs. Blessing of Sanctuary

by shamwow » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:56 pm

ChipTheMonk wrote:Alright. When you can show some support of these points please bring it to post on the forums, either as a new post, or in this thread. I truly believe would be interesting to see.

Ill make a thread showing it is possible.

Spell damage Reckoning

373+1320+2067+130+70+200+900 = 5060 dps

So I guess my numbers were abit too high. However this isn't including any trinket or shadow oil crits.
But I have to assume that maybe my forseen procs wont proc as much as I think they would.
So Ill leave it at that.

Ill upload the melee crit paladin when I get the chance. However that should only be half of this dps.

So from my first post, my answer would of been to choose reckoning spec, because that is what blessing of sanctuary and holy shield is. It is reckoning spec.

And Pvp wise dark rune and sapper charge that scale with a 41 spell crit chance should make this spec terribly overpowered.

And if you think there isnt a way to maintain threat on those mobs without having to heal yourself with potion, heroism, truesilver. There is. There is always a way... *Mangekyo Sharingan appears*
This is how dark and evil a reckoning bomb paladin of Azeroth is
Imagine those people are stormwind citizens trapped
http://sendvid.com/0tfl74qq
Sapbomb/darkrune crits + spellcrit = 1-2 bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x76yI5_Jo
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:42 pm

shamwow wrote:
JCarrill0 wrote:so is this a holy Shock vs Blessing of Sanctuary Thread or about Reckoning theory idea where there is no raidstats to prove anything but hearsay?

Sure, we get it, it "sounds" like a great idea, but where are the raidstats on Nostalrius to prove its being done?

meanwhile back on topic... Did we come to a consensus?
I'm pretty sure that Holy Shock vs Blessing of Sanctuary comes down to preference.

It doesn't matter what thread it is. I am answering his question.

Just because I havent shown the video yet doesnt mean it is hearsay. As long as raidstats can detect my dps on kronos or valkyrie ptr it isn't a "rumour" until you find the proof to prove me wrong.

If you want to get real, forum rules technically indicate that the question must be answered regardless of topic.

And last of all, this isn't your thread. Its Kaellrus's however it doesn't matter who it belongs to.
I was answering a question which led from the Holy shock vs Prot comparison.
So I technically have been on topic. That is the last time I repeat that.

Not sure why it was taken personal since you were not the only one discussing it...
Also please consider that anything from Kronos or a PTR from another server can't be creditable since Nostalrius works differently, until we see a link from raid stats about this "theory", it is unfortunate, but very much just hearsay.

I'm not sure you keep insisting its not my thread lol, I'm not aware why that even matters but simply put, if your going to be off topic from the OP, if can be removed by the GM moderators, since it does happen pretty often. If anything I mentioned it earlier as a friendly reminder since the big post you made wasn't answering any question from the OP but rather... An opinion of this theory you have speculated to be viable on Nostalrius.

Like I said, until we see it on Nostalrius,nits just a good theory. I hope you can show us soon the power of reckoning in PvE since many player including myself enjoy a good reckadin!

PS - an example of how Nostalrius works differently is say the gladiator set that was suggested, but the stats do not line up the link you provided, also the way Paladins aoe currently scale with AP instead of SP. if you don't take these changes into consideration, it will throw your theory off a bit :)
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by shamwow » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:08 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:
shamwow wrote:
JCarrill0 wrote:so is this a holy Shock vs Blessing of Sanctuary Thread or about Reckoning theory idea where there is no raidstats to prove anything but hearsay?

Sure, we get it, it "sounds" like a great idea, but where are the raidstats on Nostalrius to prove its being done?

meanwhile back on topic... Did we come to a consensus?
I'm pretty sure that Holy Shock vs Blessing of Sanctuary comes down to preference.

It doesn't matter what thread it is. I am answering his question.

Just because I havent shown the video yet doesnt mean it is hearsay. As long as raidstats can detect my dps on kronos or valkyrie ptr it isn't a "rumour" until you find the proof to prove me wrong.

If you want to get real, forum rules technically indicate that the question must be answered regardless of topic.

And last of all, this isn't your thread. Its Kaellrus's however it doesn't matter who it belongs to.
I was answering a question which led from the Holy shock vs Prot comparison.
So I technically have been on topic. That is the last time I repeat that.

Not sure why it was taken personal since you were not the only one discussing it...
Also please consider that anything from Kronos or a PTR from another server can't be creditable since Nostalrius works differently, until we see a link from raid stats about this "theory", it is unfortunate, but very much just hearsay.

I'm not sure you keep insisting its not my thread lol, I'm not aware why that even matters but simply put, if your going to be off topic from the OP, if can be removed by the GM moderators, since it does happen pretty often. If anything I mentioned it earlier as a friendly reminder since the big post you made wasn't answering any question from the OP but rather... An opinion of this theory you have speculated to be viable on Nostalrius.

Like I said, until we see it on Nostalrius,nits just a good theory. I hope you can show us soon the power of reckoning in PvE since many player including myself enjoy a good reckadin!

But this your opinion, in thinking its hearsay, or a rumour. Its like you are saying that the word random after doing something exists. The word random does not exist, everything is created by a certain atom or force from the movement we make. Because its not a rumour when I have done it myself. You cant know since you arent here but you also cant call it a theory. You just dont trust an Uchiha. I have done it already. Thats the reason. You can call it your opinion. That makes more sense.

It did answer him by using calculations of how it works.
I just dont see how answering the question is off topic even if 50% of the post are calculations to do with the answer of that question. And unless a moderator restricts the use of answering anyones questions with a long worded post then there is nothing wrong about it. Not everyone fancies small posts.

I was not really trying to be personal. More factual.
But yes I will show it soon and everything will fear it.
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:32 pm

Ok, I'm not sure you understand the definition of "hearsay" or "theory" but until it can be proven, nothing is "factual" here. Sorry bud
You claim "soon" so that's good news, can you link your toon by the way so we can follow the reckadin that's your building?
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by shamwow » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:39 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:Ok, I'm not sure you understand the definition of "hearsay" or "theory" but until it can be proven, nothing is "factual" here. Sorry bud
You claim "soon" so that's good news, can you link your toon by the way so we can follow the reckadin that's your building?

Let me ask you something. Do you think I would make all of this up? or state all of this without testing it?
I like to make sure something works before I test it. If its not working on nostalrius then its the server.

Dont you find it odd for someone who spends his entire lifetime with one class finding ways
to get stronger such as figuring out that reckoning bomb is affected by sapper charge or dark rune.
Those 2 items are just not working on kronos just like tier 2 is not working on kronos.

I even know how to get a heal of 400 every 0.8 seconds permanently forever from an item that isnt released yet. This might or might not work on nostalrius and is counted as an item bug. Its not from Tier 1 and if I was foolish enough to mention it, people would find it and send it to the bug tracker.

And I understand that there are changes on nostalrius such as the scaling of attack power and spell damage, and that there are still a lot of bugs like /sitting and auras that don't work, but I am basing this on 1.12
And even if the items had different stats, you can always use a second item to compensate such as ghoulskin instead of Savage gladiator chain. If spell damage scaling even happens to be removed/changed or melee is better, then you can choose. Seal of command Reckoning with attack power and melee crit or spell damage reckoning with spell crit and melee hit.

If I found ways to do all of that, Im sure Im not lying when I say I have tested this and it has worked.
The question is, are you sure it doesn't work?
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:19 am

i think your just taking this all to personally plus I never said anything about it not working I'm not sure what leading you to think this
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by shamwow » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:39 am

JCarrill0 wrote:i think your just taking this all to personally plus I never said anything about it not working I'm not sure what leading you to think this

Unfortunately the game masters on Kronos are that terrible that they are banning me for using a teleport when it is "Specifically" a test server and should already have teleport, learn spells, add items. I went on the server for 20 minutes and they prevented me. They also have no way to make the person test damage in raids since there should be heal commands like .modify hp/mana. This will take longer then I expected.

It still wont stop me since I am too eager to do it again. Thanks Kronos
shamwow
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pottu » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:36 pm

Keep discussion to the topic in the title. Make a new thread for discussing other stuff.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by JCarrill0 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Pottu wrote:Keep discussion to the topic in the title. Make a new thread for discussing other stuff.

The GM team.

+1 Pottu
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:56 am

This thread though.

I am unsure wether this shamwow character is actually the best troll i've ever seen in an online forum, or genuinely autistic / mental issues problem.

I have wasted 30-1h of my time reading most of this guy post history, I think he is the perfect example of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

I cannot tell if this guy is mentally challenged or trolling, because I don't think I've ever seen anyone as brain damaged and with such blatant mental problems as this guy. I sometimes call Theoloras autistic, but i'm well aware that he is just a guy who likes to play paladin and that he has a life outside this game in hawai with his wife or w/E, he's problably abit mongo IRL but he's def not far on the autism spectrum, this guy though. Holy shit, I hope he's trolling, because otherwise he's either going to rape some bitch and go to jail for it, or he's going to kill himself over depression before he's 40.

Anyways, paladins you have the most autismo community in the game, but I still think you are ok, just don't become like shammwow.

Take holyshock.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin