End Game Retribution BiS Forever.

Re: End Game Retribution BiS Forever.

by Killstick » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:54 am

Best topic ever.

Asks people for their opinion on bis list.
SOme guy posts his bis list.
Shittalks that person for not having the same list

XD
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by JCarrill0 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:41 pm

Killstick wrote:Best topic ever.

XD

I'm just making sure he is on the page I used to be... Were they are both worthy... Since Duki used to say his was always better
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:48 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:

XD

I'm just making sure he is on the page I used to be... Were they are both worthy... Since Duki used to say his was always better

When i have said that mine or someone else is always better?

I think those are your comments and not mine .

by JCarrill0 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:03 am
but based on the Mechanics on Nostalrius... that is not Optimizing your Maximum DPS, its just a personal opinion you took from a previous server.

are you saying we are both wrong?

by smilkovpetko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:39 am
Not that i advocating who is right or wrong , it is just different play style
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by JCarrill0 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:47 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
JCarrill0 wrote:

XD

When i have said that mine or someone else is always better?

I think those are your comments and not mine .

but based on the Mechanics on Nostalrius... that is not Optimizing your Maximum DPS, its just a personal opinion you took from a previous server.

are you saying we are both wrong?

So Duki, do you think think are both worthy of BiSf?

PS - Duki you know you've said this before, don't make me pull quotes from the old forums:
killerduki wrote:i pointed why your BiS is way lower and the goal is that because of few wrong itemization you are far from Maximum Damage Optimize . But at end you get confused.

killerduki wrote:i play World of Warcraft 10 years.
i play Protection and Retribution paladin 10 years.
i started playing retail world of warcraft - Vanilla.
my progress retail world of warcraft in Vanilla as prot and retri - 15/15 Naxx.
my progress Feenix world of warcraft as prot - 10/15 Naxx.

but kids are bigger than teachers sometime you know .. because they have read forums and have knowledge about theory instead practice.

killerduki wrote:Now i will make Comparison at stats and bonuses that you recommend on your BIS gear vs my BIS gear:

JC Gear :

83 Agility
180 Strength
108 Intellect
44 Spirit
230 Stamina
14 Melee Critical
1 Spell Critical
5 Melee Hit
224 Attack Power
172 Spell Power
2 Dodge
11 MP5
Attack Speed by 20% when use
Increase Melee AP by 48 when use Seal of Crusade and Holy Damage by 33 when use Judgement of Crusade

Killerduki Gear:

128 Agility
165 Strength
138 Intellect
52 Spirit
231 Stamina
8 Melee Critical
1 Spell Critical
5 Melee Hit
74 Attack Power
184 Spell Power
18 MP5
Increase Melee AP by 48 when use Seal of Crusade and Holy Damage by 33 when use Judgement of Crusade
Chance to Strike Melee Target with 200-301 Nature Damage
Increase Holy Damage by 20 when use Judgement of Crusade

do you deny you said these things duki? making em look like your innocent yo?
Last edited by JCarrill0 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:55 pm

This are your own words ^ .

And then you are Quoting speech from previous server which i already proved that is best list via Realmplayers

by JCarrill0 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:47 pm
PS - Duki you know you've said this before, don't make me pull quotes from the old forums:

whatever float your boat. i have said what does it need to be said.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by JCarrill0 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:00 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:Duki, I am not sure why your out to prove your gear is better then mine. we have the same gear, MINUS the stuff I posted which is different.
I also said both are worthy of BiSf. why do you still say your gear is better?
my suggested list just had more crit/ap while your has more mp5/Sp that's it.
Does it matter anyways? when we BOTH will still be below the regular DPS classes?

THESE are my words Duki...
and thsi was your reply:
because on the gear you pointed the dps is way lower .

first you will have lesser mana and this will be 2-3 abilities lesser using over minute and much more during whole fight and huge dps reduce.
second you rely on melee swings which are so low dmg.
third the trinket will do way higher dps than the extra 150 ap. because it scale with spell power so high and proc so often.
fourth the extra holy from marshal gloves will be way higher dps increase than 2% crit.

stop trying to make it seem you have never said these

so In the end... i quoted your not maximizing your optimal DPS because your basing from a previous server.
I have always said... both are worthy as BiSf, I just was making sure that if you post them here... they are also within Nost standards. if that's is so.. I'm fine with it, but if your saying something different then what I have always said.. then you have lost me sir...

all I need to hear is you think BOTH are worthy, and that's it.
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:36 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:
Duki, I am not sure why your out to prove your gear is better then mine. we have the same gear, MINUS the stuff I posted which is different.

First of all , we don't have the same gear , neither Stats are the same which you already posted.

killerduki wrote:
Now i will make Comparison at stats and bonuses that you recommend on your BIS gear vs my BIS gear:

JC Gear :

83 Agility
180 Strength
108 Intellect
44 Spirit
230 Stamina
14 Melee Critical
1 Spell Critical
5 Melee Hit
224 Attack Power
172 Spell Power
2 Dodge
11 MP5

Killerduki Gear:

128 Agility
165 Strength
138 Intellect
52 Spirit
231 Stamina
8 Melee Critical
1 Spell Critical
5 Melee Hit
74 Attack Power
184 Spell Power
18 MP5
Chance to Strike Melee Target with 200-301 Nature Damage
Increase Holy Damage by 20 when use Judgement of Crusade

The Gear clearly point out that i work with more +Spell Power , +Intellect , +Procs by Items , +Bonus by Gloves compare to your more Attack Power oriented Gear.

Since in Peenix most of our abilities didn't work with SP (such as JoC,SoC) and they work here my stats was downgraded and had lower values.

My point still remain , we work and our dps is highly influenced by +Procs .

Nostalrius Consecration working with +AP increase my DPS weigh as addition bonus toward the SP as they both scale at same Coefficient .
Nostalrius Seal of Command and Judgement of Command working with +SP will have major impact toward my Gear since it is more focused and based on +SP.

Seal of the Crusade increasing our AP which i can also benefit toward my Max Rank spamming Consecration due to "extra intellect" i have i will be more able to spam my abilities often than your list.

Procs by Weapon + 2 Trinkets that will occur via our Judgement of Command , Seal of Command , Hammer of Wrath will boost our DPS by lot more than just the "White" melee swings and many procs working with +SP , those that doesn't benefit from +SP have higher proc chance .

Crit will be filled via Consumes,Stats,Enchants and Buffs so i don't need to bother with that as i have enough requirement which will end up somewhere around 26-32% or more.

Due to SoC,JoC etc this will still give my 70-80% uptime to Vengeance.

If Undeads my Vengeance will have higher uptime due to Crit affected by Intellect and thanks to Exorcism/Holy Wrath .

JCarrill0 wrote:
I also said both are worthy of BiSf. why do you still say your gear is better?

VS

And specific answer toward specific server Nostalrius i have already mention

Then you again trying to put me in my words regarding Peenix specific which i approved there as working the best via Realmplayers

The question was simple - what do you think would be BiSF list for Nostalrius and not Peenix.

JCarrill0 wrote:
Does it matter anyways? when we BOTH will still be below the regular DPS classes?

If this didn't matter at all , you wouldn't counter my arguments and would have accepted and agree that we both have different playstyle and different point of view regarding Gear.

by JCarrill0 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:00 pm
stop trying to make it seem you have never said these

What i have said was regarding Peenix and not Nostalrius as i have personally tested and proved it in Peenix.

so In the end... i quoted your not maximizing your optimal DPS because your basing from a previous server.

-Have you ever played with me , have you ever challenged with me regarding DPS on Meters , Realmplayers or have you ever tested my playstyle to conclude something about my DPS?.
-Do i have already recorded some fight in Nostalrius for you to know if i am maximizing my optimal DPS or not ?
-How you are so convicted that my DPS will be lesser here than Peenix ?
-How do you know which are my sources where i have personally written unique list even on Peenix which differ from any other Retribution Paladin there including Theoloras?.

by JCarrill0 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:00 pm
I have always said... both are worthy as BiSf,

Are you denying what you just said on your previous page because i think you do?

JCarrill0 wrote:
I just was making sure that if you post them here... they are also within Nost standards.

Thats why i gave you analyze why and how right there: https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 57#p276323

if that's is so.. I'm fine with it

No you was not fine with it and posted counterarguments against it.

JCarrill0 wrote:
but if your saying something different then what I have always said.. then you have lost me sir...

So i am here the person that doesn't accept different opinions or you?

JCarrill0 wrote:
all I need to hear is you think BOTH are worthy, and that's it.

This is what i have said and will remain on this.

by smilkovpetko
Not that i advocating who is right or wrong , it is just different play style , theoloras been using that list on other server either where i still wasn't because of our differences.

common sense , we all have different point of view and playstyle.
Last edited by smilkovpetko on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by JCarrill0 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:43 pm

from the Gist of the post, you think they are different play styles and think both are good. I'm cool with that bud.
that's all I needed to hear.
Thanks again!
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:01 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:from the Gist of the post, you think they are different play styles and think both are good. I'm cool with that bud.
Thanks again!

That's why i requested Theoloras to update my specific way as "different play style" under his own Guide , same as he did that for Saphael 1h Retri Spec.

So we can have 1 Specific Retribution Guide under Theoloras instead 10 different sticky Topics.

Hope he will update my list there when he is free.

Cheers.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by JCarrill0 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:13 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
JCarrill0 wrote:from the Gist of the post, you think they are different play styles and think both are good. I'm cool with that bud.
Thanks again!

That's why i requested Theoloras to update my specific way as "different play style" under his own Guide , same as he did that for Saphael 1h Retri Spec.

So we can have 1 Specific Retribution Guide under Theoloras instead 10 different sticky Topics.

Hope he will update my list there when he is free.

Cheers.

Yep that's seems good
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin