Ret Dream Dead due to PTR?

Re: Ret Dream Dead due to PTR?

by Darkwinjax » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:08 am

this is perfect for you boys, more "bugs" so you can blame your shitty performances on.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Heglamore » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:this is perfect for you boys, more "bugs" so you can blame your shitty performances on.

I'm a Holy Paladin, and I got on this server, and got to level 60 and got my paladin epic mount inside 30 calander days of first coming on the server. =/

Go troll somewhere else. Adults are having a real discussion about game mechanics. Play a paladin. Research what the bugs (both negative -- like Holy resistance -- and positive like Consecration). Then you can join the discussion.
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

by DrearyYew » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:13 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:this is perfect for you boys, more "bugs" so you can blame your shitty performances on.

Oh, look, another braindead elitist that has no idea what he is talking about.

Yes, ret is a suboptimal spec, but it's a spec that people play, and it is used for things outside of raids. It is core to Paladin leveling, and all 3 specs use it. Nerfing it without fixing the rest of the class bugs just shows how the bug fixing team doesn't give a flying fuck about one of the classes in the game. From a server that claims to be one of the best servers out there, this is downright shameful, and is a worrying sign for things to come.
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by thargo » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Dear Nost staff,

We are BEGGING you to please fix the other bugs. We have no objection to the removal of consecration scaling with attack power. If even ONE of the other bugs could be fixed it would be amazing. Namely the holy resistance bug... I'm tired of seeing my holy shock/judgement having it's damage halved and generally all my spells having a higher resist chance than they should.

PRIESTS!!!! Join forces with us to remove this holy resistance crap from existence.
thargo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Theloras » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:58 pm

imagine every npc, boss and player having so much shadow resistance (like 200+ SR) that even your precious Curse of Shadow could do little if not nothing to prevent your damage being halved

that's what we are dealing with here darkwnjax - but I would hardly imagine someone like you being able to understand that
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Darkwinjax » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:45 pm

DrearyYew wrote:

Yes, ret is a suboptimal spec, but it's a spec that people play, and it is used for things outside of raids. It is core to Paladin leveling, and all 3 specs use it. Nerfing it without fixing the rest of the class bugs just shows how the bug fixing team doesn't give a flying fuck about one of the classes in the game. From a server that claims to be one of the best servers out there, this is downright shameful, and is a worrying sign for things to come.

it's just funny to see the same old same old blaming the bugs for not being able to compete with other classes, when in fact other classes are also affected by bugs, shadow resistance is bugged on nostalrius and improved shadowbolt is also bugged, every class has bugs and ofc i'd like class bugs to be fixed with priority along with bugs that influence pvp, but i'm just saying this is very good for the little monkey to have more bugs to blame when told by other ppl that his class can't compete.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:
DrearyYew wrote:

it's just funny to see the same old same old blaming the bugs for not being able to compete with other classes, when in fact other classes are also affected by bugs, shadow resistance is bugged on nostalrius and improved shadowbolt is also bugged, every class has bugs and ofc i'd like class bugs to be fixed with priority along with bugs that influence pvp, but i'm just saying this is very good for the little monkey to have more bugs to blame when told by other ppl that his class can't compete.

I don't see clearly Shadow Resistance as problem because even the reporter did not have Spell Hit to prove his claim.
Unlike that we have confirmed bugs not fixed neither solved for ages, many of them are not even investigated and updated invalid bugs does not even receive any attention or reply's with the updated Evidences that we put there.

Improved shadowbolt is not even reported so i can't see which bug you are refering at.

(now that you mention you have 2x bugs which are neither confirmed neither gamebreaking).

Unlike that we have 14 Bugs where at least minimum 6 of them are GameBreaking bugs that we can't work or play proper because of them.

At the end of the day i don't see your point getting irritated because we are trying to work or appeal for our bugs to get solved and our class to work at last once for all as it suppose to.

Imagine if Warlocks was tremendous bugged like we are?! . How would your or their reaction be?
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by DrearyYew » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Not to mention, this is a completely custom change since consecrate scaled with AP until patch 2.0.1

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Consecration
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by smilkovpetko » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:15 pm

DrearyYew wrote:Not to mention, this is a completely custom change since consecrate scaled with AP until patch 2.0.1

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Consecration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1_jBM9Jkpk
Uploaded on Nov 5, 2006 Patch 1.12 (2.0.1 was released at 5th December)
watch at 6:29
this guy crit with melee swing that proc vengeance
he use consecration and his consecration tick 58
then he use seal of the crusade (attack power)
then he use consecration tick 50
then he use seal of wisdom (non attack power)
he got vengeance proc and consecrate tick again 58
he consecrate using seal of wisdom and vengeance
his consecrate tick again 58
his vengeance runs off
his consecrate tick again 50

Evidence - it didn't work with attack power and it only raise up with vengeance

This is for you since you would deny it again.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/2-0-1 = in Official Blizzard Website this doesn't exist

Here you Can see that until Revision as of 22:56, September 9, 2010 the Patchnote on wowwiki didn't exis
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Consecrat ... id=2378962

It was written and edited / modified wrong by Germaine59 at Revision as of 10:37, October 24, 2011
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Consecrat ... id=2525252

Until then nowhere is mention AP scaling,neither on any Patch note or anything

Here is you History log by wowwiki : http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Consecrat ... on=history

Here is Official Blizzard Patchnote written when Patch 2.0.1 release

http://web.archive.org/web/200710091824 ... 2010.html#

Didn't exist ^ .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Dr. Doom » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:28 pm

I have been told that the wowwiki edit on patch 2.0.1-consecrate, was made by people related to Feenix who wanted to justify retroactively they way stuff worked on their server.

Duki is right, the official patch notes don't have that thing. Wikia's editors usually only track the main and most recent changes, not stuff like this.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Paladin