Confusion over Paladin bugs on this server

Confusion over Paladin bugs on this server

by Earthpacu » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Currently considering rolling a pally on this server but I'm fairly confused about their current bugs.

So looking at the list and the general sentiment of people on this forum, it seems like Pally's are currently worse than they were in Vanilla on this server due to bugs.

But one of the bugs I saw was a Seal of the Crusader bug that apparently leads to massive dps increase.

I know it's not blizzlike, but in terms of actual viability does this not balance out Seal of Command being bugged as you have way more dps from Seal of the Crusader?
Earthpacu
Tester

Re: Confusion over Paladin bugs on this server

by smilkovpetko » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:22 pm

Earthpacu wrote:Currently considering rolling a pally on this server but I'm fairly confused about their current bugs.

So looking at the list and the general sentiment of people on this forum, it seems like Pally's are currently worse than they were in Vanilla on this server due to bugs.

But one of the bugs I saw was a Seal of the Crusader bug that apparently leads to massive dps increase.

I know it's not blizzlike, but in terms of actual viability does this not balance out Seal of Command being bugged as you have way more dps from Seal of the Crusader?

Seal of the Crusader is indeed bugged beneficial but overall Paladin does 2-3 times lower dps than they did in retail Vanilla because of the overall bugs , especialy Holy Resistance .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by justclassic » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:39 pm

Bugged SotC and bugged Consec really help out Retpaladin in early gear states.

As long as these bugs exist Paladins will be able to perform equaly to retails numbers as neither whitehits nor consec are effected by holy resistence.

Especialy if you get your hands on a BRE which is completly broken for rets + sotc.
justclassic
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Earthpacu » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:05 pm

Okay, well thanks for the replies, but those are two completely contradicting answers.

I'd assume that making use of SotC requires different gearing to SoC though, so is it that SotC is only equal to Vanilla pallies if you build around it?
Earthpacu
Tester

by Theloras » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Earthpacu wrote:Okay, well thanks for the replies, but those are two completely contradicting answers.

I'd assume that making use of SotC requires different gearing to SoC though, so is it that SotC is only equal to Vanilla pallies if you build around it?

Since the server is on patch 1.8 atm, there are no items with +spell damage in the game other than the PvP sets.

As such, just stack AP/crit up the ying yang and use SotC + Consecration
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Paladin