Pre-Raid BiS (pre Dire Maul content) for PvE realm

Pre-Raid BiS (pre Dire Maul content) for PvE realm

by Wuoten » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:37 pm

I worked some time at this list, but I think it's pretty flawless.

Head: Spellweaver’s Turban from General Drakkisath in UBRS, Crimson Fel Hat from Magistrate Barthilas in Stratholme
Neck: Diana’s Pearl Necklace from Cannon Master Willey in Stratholme, Star of Mystaria from Balnazzar in Stratholme
Shoulders: Boreal Mantle from Warder Stilgiss in BRD, Burial Shawl from the last six bosses in Scholomance, Thuzadin Mantle from Baron Rivendare in Stratholme
Back: Deep Woodlands Cloak from The Hinterlands elite quest “Wanted: Vile Priestess Hexx and Her Minions”
Chest: Robe of the Archmage from the pattern that drops from Firebrand Pyromancers in LBRS (BoP), Freezing Lich Robes from Ras Frostwhisper in Scholomance
Wrist: Tearfall Bracers from The Unforgiven in Stratholme
Hands: Gloves of Spell Mastery from a world drop pattern (BoE), Hands of Power from Quartermaster Zigris in LBRS
Belt: Ban’thok Sash from Ok’thor the Breaker in the Arena of BRD
Legs: Skyshroud Leggings from Highlord Omokk in LBRS
Boots: Dragonrider Boots from Warchief Rend Blackhand in UBRS
Rings: Songstone of Ironforge from The Princess’s Surprise quest, for Fire mage (even tho for BR dungeons, MC, Ony and BWL you will be a frost mage) there is Flaming Band from Pyroguard Emberseer in UBRS, Maiden’s Circle from world drop (BoE)
Trinkets: Briarwood Reed from Jed Runewatcher in UBRS, Eye of the Beast from Dungeon quest chain “General Drakkisath’s Demise”
Wand: Bonecreeper Stylus from Darkmaster Gandling in Scholomance
Weapon: Sageblade from Master Swordsmith plans dropped by Blackhand Iron Guards in UBRS (tho they have a really low change to drop) and as offhand there is Sceptre of Interminable Focus from Sothos and Jarien’s Heirlooms in a chest in Stratholme (Scarlet side) @ Balnazzar; as a staff there is Elemental Mage Staff that drops from trash in various dungeons (BoE)

Or, if you wanna go for D1 set:

The Magister’s Regalia Set pieces drop from Stratholme, Scholomance and Blackrock Spire.
• Head: Darkmaster Gandling in Scholomance
• Shoulders: Ras Frostwhisper in Scholomance
• Chest: General Drakkisath in UBRS
• Wrists: various mobs in BRS
• Hands: Doctor Theolen Krastinov in Scholomance
• Waist: various mobs in Scholomance, Stratholme and BRS
• Legs: Baron Rivendare in Stratholme (UD side)
• Feet: Hearthsinger Forresten in Stratholme (Scarlet side)
Also the belt, bracers and gloves are BoE, whereas everything else in BoP.

Also created a Word file with all that, stylized and much easier to see references to the respective locations. See the attachment below. It can be read directly on this following link or downloaded.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lb7ovav7kwf94 ... .docx?dl=0

I hope this will be helpful!

Best regards,
Wuoten
Wuoten
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Pre-Raid BiS (pre Dire Maul content) for PvE realm

by Lazermon » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:47 pm

"I worked some time at this list, but I think it's pretty flawless."
Funny and sad at the same time, considering the flaws :(.

turban, neck, burial shawl, deep woodlands cloak, tearfall bracers of frozen wrath, ban'thok sash, dragonrider boots, sageblade offhand aren't in the game.

I'm afraid I didn't save my old list of gear for pre dire maul content, I will make sure to save my lists from now on to help out the PVE people.

from memory:
Helm: Dragonskin cowl
Neck: Lady Maye's Pendant
Shoulders: Boreal Mantle
Back: Brightcloth Cloak
Chest: Robe of the Archmage
Wrists: Don't remember
Gloves: R7 pvp
Belt: Star Belt
Legs: Skyshroud Leggings
Boots: R7 pvp
Rings: 2x Freezing Band