Has anyone else noticed?

Re: Has anyone else noticed?

by Mandrivia » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:29 pm

I charge for food/water only if they want a lot.
And with the ports, as long as they give me 20silver or more, im happy
Mandrivia
Tester

by varth » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:46 pm

I ignore them 90% of the time unless they are very polite
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Brion » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:56 pm

What's with the entitlement that people have? Mages are fully within their rights to charge for out-of-group services. Don't like it? Buy your own crap, enjoy the scenery on a flight path, or buddy up with a mage. I tip rogues for opening lockboxes, enchanters for enchanting, etc. Why wouldn't I if I asked a mage for 2 stacks of water?
Quyzbuk - Tauren Warrior [PVP]
Linguo - Tauren Druid [PVE]
Brion
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by mozibake » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Brion wrote:Don't like it? Buy your own crap, enjoy the scenery on a flight path, or buddy up with a mage.

That's the top and bottom of it, yeah.
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Datruth » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:28 am

mozibake wrote:You're a fucking mong mate, try reading the thread before posting shit. Imagine some level 15 randoms come up to you, a lvl 60 healer, and not ask but DEMAND that you come heal their RFC group and then swear at you when you refuse. As a healer it's your prerogative if you want to go around running RFC free of charge all day, I don't care if you do. But when people approach you out of the blue and demand it from you free of charge it becomes a problem. REPLACE "RUN RFC" WITH "FOOD", IF THIS WASN'T HAMFISTED ENOUGH OF A COMPARISON FOR YOU.

I hate having to argue this point through metaphors.

You obviously fucking suck at arguing through metaphors, so I can understand why you prefer not doing it. :lol:
Crafting water for someone takes about 30 secs and only mages can do it, boosting RFC takes a helluva lot longer, especially for a healer, and any class can do it. How are those things even remotely compareable?

Literally no one is arguing with you about disregarding entitled shitstains who demands free shit from you, yet that is the only argument you fall back on every time in order to justify your jewlord behaviour.

no one is telling you to hand out free shit to entitled and rude people, nor is anyone telling you to run around as a christ-like figure and bless every single person on your way with free water and a prayer.

I'm genuinely surprised that doing something so simple which requires close to nothing from you but helps a ton, is such a big deal to some people.
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mozibake » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:53 pm

Datruth wrote:Literally no one is arguing with you about disregarding entitled shitstains who demands free shit from you, yet that is the only argument you fall back on every time in order to justify your jewlord behaviour.

no one is telling you to hand out free shit to entitled and rude people, nor is anyone telling you to run around as a christ-like figure and bless every single person on your way with free water and a prayer..

So what are you telling me to do? Because the part of your post where you make a fucking point seems to have been lost.
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by SuperomegaOP » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:15 am

There are so many mages in captial cities that i always manage to get portals for free. Just mass whisper until i get a whisper back. I ignore all whispers asking for payment unless i really need the port asap. Generally its the chinese or germans who are the nicest and give free portals.

Also 2g is outrageous, a rune costs what 30 or so silver? Also lol at that mage that says his time costs money, it takes 1 click and 10 seconds to make a portal. If you are in a capital city for an extended period of time you likely aren't that busy or time restricted.
SuperomegaOP
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Suppresso » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:31 am

Point is if your not a mage YOU should carry port stones with you. Why should a mage just spend there own gold/silver to port you.

And as long as people ask 250g for the food scroll, why wouldnt a Mage charge for them. Should we have to farm DME just to feed your cheap asses? So no it's not just a court mouse clicks, it's a shit ton of farming

And if I'm in org/uc and someone asks for a port I say sure, bring me a stone and I'll port you. Not looking to make a profit at all, but I'm not paying to port you.
Suppresso
Grunt
Grunt

by Doost » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:08 am

mozibake wrote:
CodyMueller wrote:My time isn't free.

...dude
Doost
Tester

by Draenin » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:31 am

Dire Maul: East Farming
You can do this at level 52-60 which gives a shit ton of gold compared to other means.
You don't need the extra gold you greedy cunts. I would rather fly and go do something else than give a mage fucking any amount of gold, or even silver.
MAGES ARE THE SCUM OF THE SERVER
WORSE THAN THE CHINESE
SEE A LOW LEVEL MAGE?
CAMP THEM UNTIL THEY QUIT.
DEATH TO MAGES.
Draenin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Mage