Most Fun PVP Spec?

Most Fun PVP Spec?

by NotVisions » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:30 pm

Title says it all, in your opinion what is the most fun PVP spec for mages? To me it seems like it would be Elemental mage, but that might just be me watching Vurtne a bit much :P

This also is a side topic, but what would also be the most fun leveling spec? Fire? Or should I just stay frost and power to 60.
NotVisions
Tester

Re: Most Fun PVP Spec?

by Titoretritoe » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:42 pm

Definitely elemental. Lots of instant damage, big burst potential and big survivability thanks to cold snap.
Titoretritoe
Tester

by NotVisions » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Do you possibly have a talent tree link I can copy. Or atleast have a order to which I should put talents in?
NotVisions
Tester

by Crossbreed » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:46 pm

Titoretritoe wrote:Definitely elemental. Lots of instant damage, big burst potential and big survivability thanks to cold snap.

Doesn't that feel a bit squishy, especially if you don't have top end gear?

Admittedly, my gear is horrific as I just turned 60, so I own'T be the best judge of that. But so far I can't imagine any BG without ice barrier - and would think think for elemental its even worse as you'll probably want to be up close for blast wave.
Crossbreed
Sergeant
Sergeant

by NotVisions » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:26 pm

So then, would it be safe to say that if I want to level in a spec that's not frost and do PVP, I should just go fire?
NotVisions
Tester

by TomDeBaere » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:17 pm

I guess you mean this spec, is fun but don't know about how good it is.

http://wowsamurai.mygamesonline.org/tal ... 0102051300
TomDeBaere
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Milton3450 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:48 pm

I'm having tons of fun with a fire spec. Atm I'm level 44 with 30 points in fire and 5 points in arcane. I'm going PoM. I have 125 bonus spell damage for fire and I'm topping single target dps.
Milton3450
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Mage