Common config/login errors, solutions, and other help. v3.5

Account or connection issues

Re: Common config/login errors, solutions, and other help. v

by Shreddedcnt » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:59 am

Greetings Eazy-E
Its not just with your client.
its the same for me, i think the server is just offline for the moment, we have to wait to see
Shreddedcnt
Private
Private

by Eazy-E » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:03 am

Shreddedcnt wrote:Greetings Eazy-E
Its not just with your client.
its the same for me, i think the server is just offline for the moment, we have to wait to see

So im not the only one then :) alright, lets wait some, hopefully it will be fixed!
Eazy-E
Sergeant
Sergeant

by kovzkaa » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Help me!!!I try everything,but cant loggin in the game.I put my account name and password correctly and nothing.. its says maybe my password or account name is incorrect.I try to loggin in the website and i get in with no problems,but when i type my account information in the game cant loggin...Please help :)
kovzkaa
Tester

by bieberhole69 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:53 pm

I deleted my Drakefire Amulet by accident and was wondering if I can get a restoration on this. Noob mistake!

I tried going to the URL listed in the GM ticket and it is no good so I am here posting. Any help would be appreciated.
bieberhole69
Tester

by bathing ape » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:02 am

Eazy-E wrote:I have no clue what causes my problem, i was playing just fine yesterday before work, and now when i am trying to get in to play some, i get the message Connecting - - - - - - - - - Disconnected from server.
Nothing changed since yesterday, except i cant log in at all. My install is not in the Program Files, and i already have 25+ days played with this install. Anyway i tried both realmlists, deleted WTF and WDB and i still get the same thing, Disconnected from server. its like "Connecting" for about 10-15 sec, and then "disconnected from server" . seriously why things like this allways happen to me. nothing changed at all and i could play just fine like 15 hours ago.. Please help me out if you can, tyvm.

i am having the same problem trying to log in and connect. i put in my account name and password and it sits on the message Connecting for like 15 seconds and then goes to Disconnected. i was logged on earlier today but i cant log on anymore
bathing ape
Tester

by Demonics » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:02 am

bathing ape wrote:
Eazy-E wrote:I have no clue what causes my problem, i was playing just fine yesterday before work, and now when i am trying to get in to play some, i get the message Connecting - - - - - - - - - Disconnected from server.
Nothing changed since yesterday, except i cant log in at all. My install is not in the Program Files, and i already have 25+ days played with this install. Anyway i tried both realmlists, deleted WTF and WDB and i still get the same thing, Disconnected from server. its like "Connecting" for about 10-15 sec, and then "disconnected from server" . seriously why things like this allways happen to me. nothing changed at all and i could play just fine like 15 hours ago.. Please help me out if you can, tyvm.

i am having the same problem trying to log in and connect. i put in my account name and password and it sits on the message Connecting for like 15 seconds and then goes to Disconnected. i was logged on earlier today but i cant log on anymore

I am having the exact same problems, I'm unsure if the server is down at the moment or what, but I tried all of the solutions, deleted the files, reinstalled the game. But all that seems to happen is it says connected then half a second later I get disconnected. Pressing enter after success takes me to the realm list but all that seems to happen is that it says "Connecting" for about a second to 5 minutes before disconnecting me again.
Please help!
Demonics
Tester

by Ret » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:46 pm

I'm having an issue where I'm unable to login in at all. Last night I fell through Org and was instantly DCed. This morning when trying to login, I'm constantly getting the "Disconnected from server" message. I've tried everything recommended on this forum post. Deleting my WBD and WTF folders, reinstalling the client, and making sure I'm logging into the correct server. I have no idea was could be the issue. If someone can please help me out here that would be awesome.
Ret
Tester

by Ragstal » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:14 am

i've tried all that and am wondering if isn't this my problem and server is down...literally i've done everything i even delete and reinstall the game but i cant connect to it...any help? does even the staff seeing our problems and post about being helpless?
Ragstal
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Plahdo » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:19 am

Okay, I've literally done everything I've seen on this thread and many more and absolutely nothing is working. My issue is after I put in my log in info and it says "successful", instead of going to my characters on the Nostalrius Begins realm it brings up the list of realms and I'll click on the Nostalrius Begins realm and it'll just keep taking me back to the realm list and I can repeat this many many times. If i click another realm it disconnects me and won't let me log in. At this point I am REALLY getting frustrated. Please for the love of everything somebody help me...
Plahdo
Tester

by Cyndro » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:25 am

I cannot login either Ragstal, neither can my friend.. it's likely because the server is full, the population is showing as "high" right now.
Cyndro
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Support