by teemuemu » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:31 am

The server is down at the moment but try opening the client as administrator
teemuemu
Private
Private

Re: Common config/login errors, solutions, and other help. v

by Toguro75 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Hello,

I contact you because my account ( Toguro) was hacké yesterday by a Swedish (you can verify his(her,its) IP), and I cannot unfortunately change the password because to I am told that account was used not long ago.

I contacted a MJ which told me in game(set,play) to wait 10 days, but I told him(her) that if the person connected every day it would be of no use, I could never change the password. He says me to come here for helping.

My IP has I is in France and I always connected so, he is Swedish.

My e-mail is [email protected], the first password (which is of no use) is popolo123 and the central figure is Morvi lv 54 (or 55 if he has up).

If I cannot get back my account you can delete(eliminate) him(it)? If I cannot take advantage of it, I want that nobody takes advantage of it.

Thank you

PS : Sorry for my bad english
Toguro75
Tester

by ZackXlll » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:46 am

My log in is still stuck at Handshaking or Authenticating even though i know the password and username are correct, I even made a new account but its still stuck on those two! Please help, or does it maybe take a while to register my account?
ZackXlll
Tester

by ozai » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:38 am

Hi.

I've been stuck at this screen (http://i.imgur.com/SVph8OP.jpg) for about 2 days. I haven't been able to make a single character yet, and i've cheked the realmlist and all. I have no idea why I'm stuck there, I've played on plenty of private servers before (wotlk) and this is the first time something like this happens.

I got the wow from here http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5076223/ ... _-_Windows
Should i try get it from this thread?
ozai
Tester

by Boonga1 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Would very much appreciate the delete WTF,WDB via directory update. My folders did not recreate them selves so I have no way to delete them again.
Boonga1
Private
Private

by Klazzex » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:02 pm

Error #132 has been giving me a headache for about a day so I decided to spend most of it reading & configuring the folders & graphics to the settings commonly described on the forums. Dx 11 is down to 9 through the config.wtf file. I've done the work, but the Error keeps coming when I exit/logout from in-game. Also resetting my addon configurations. I have done fresh installs & reinstalls, even tried without addons, yet when logging out from the character or leaving the game, it decides to screw my addon configuration and give the error everytime. Rings any bells folks?

EDIT 23hrs after first Error: Now everything works fine without addons. Horrible with a Norwegian OS trying to translate all this info from English to Norwegian. There must be an addon that is a "nay" for my memory write on exit. Is there something I'm missing?

EDIT 2: Found the addon(s) interfering; to returning users, be careful what you install.

Either way, the guides will help most issues, including Error 132, up to the point where addons may faulty the game. And as usual, its on the users caution.

So tip for you, configure on a fresh install with no addons, go through the guides and proceed with addons that don't interfere with the game itself. If you do, you'll get stuck until you need to delete addons and install one-by-one.

Happy hunting!

P.s. Yes, I'm new here. I'll be seeing you on the PvE realm once its up.
Klazzex
Tester

by fleaseas » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Edit: i believe i may have uninstalled/modified my directx program; how do i restore it?

Last night i was trying to get rid of a toolbar program (Babylon toolbar) which is essentially a virus. I was successful in getting rid of it; but i think i went overboard with the programs i uninstalled.

Ever since last night i have ran into error #132 everytime i try to start wow classic; so i think i may have accidently removed a program that helped run wow classic. I have tried the following things with no success:

-Restarting computer
-Uninstalling wow; and re installing
-uninstalling wow; restarting computer; and re installing
-Re downloading the nostalrius wow-set up; and re installing wow
-Running as administrator
-Troubleshooting compatibility, and using the "try recommended settings" option, then start wow.
-Turning off firewall and starting wow
-Deleting WTF/WDB folders and starting wow

Here is the error message:

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft Classic\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:0063A915

The instruction at "0x0063A915" referenced memory at "0x00000054".
The memory could not be "read".

Please help i am about to loose my mind and give up playing :x :x :x :x :x
fleaseas
Tester

by Deamonbane » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:57 am

Excuse me, I'm a bit new to this, but i have logged in and everything, but when i try to log into the server it keeps staying at the "Handshaking" bit and just stays there. What am i doing wrong?

I'm currently running on a WoW Burning Crusade updated to 2.0.0 is that an issue?
Deamonbane
Tester

by Pottu » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:27 pm

That is indeed an issue. You cannot play with a TBC client, not even the pre-TBC patch that is 2.0.0. You have to find a 1.12.1 version of the client. In our Getting Started sub-forum, there is a sticky thread for more information.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by smilkovpetko » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:38 am

My login screen struggle at "Retreiving character list" any solution for that ? (european)

Takes long time before i get character list (like 2 minutes or something) .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

PreviousNext

Return to Support