Account Creation Troubles

Account or connection issues

Account Creation Troubles

by Warchief0 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Hey there Nostalrius community! I am new, just found out about this server today... two days before release lol and boy I must say I am impressed and relieved to find such an awesome project! Down to my problem, every time I try and register my in game account, I never receive my confirmation email.. any idea on why this is? Any responses would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Our chances of winning: 32.33% That's repeating, of course...

"Honeys play me close like butta play toast."
Warchief0
Tester

Re: Account Creation Troubles

by xaop » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:18 am

Check your spam folder. If nothing there, then try a different email.
xaop
Grunt
Grunt

by FORTRAN777 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:40 am

Warchief0 wrote:Hey there Nostalrius community! I am new, just found out about this server today... two days before release lol and boy I must say I am impressed and relieved to find such an awesome project! Down to my problem, every time I try and register my in game account, I never receive my confirmation email.. any idea on why this is? Any responses would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Are you using Gmail? If yes, I suggest you to use Yahoo or something similar, because I've had the same issue with Gmail. I hope devs read about it.
FORTRAN777
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Linc » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:51 am

I had a issue with (at)msn(dot)com, forced me to use another email.
Linc
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Keftenk » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm

I also was forced to make a different email just so I could get the registration confirmation :\
I wonder how many duplicate accounts of the total number we have on Nostalrius.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ambivalent » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:48 pm

I've registered with gmail, no problem for me. Maybe you should avoid capital letters in your email, I've read in another thread that this may help.
Ambivalent
Tester

by Zeroed » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:41 pm

I had trouble signing up at first to, i use gmail and all i had to do to get it to work was to make sure not to put any capital letters in my email. Also the email went into my spam folder. Hope that helps
Zeroed
Tester

by Yehnsae » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:56 pm

For some reason, the wow.exe isn't taking my password, whereas I can log into these forums just fine. I've tried every combination for my old passwords. I don't see any avenues for resetting the password either.
Yehnsae
Tester

by Krusher » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Yehnsae wrote:For some reason, the wow.exe isn't taking my password, whereas I can log into these forums just fine. I've tried every combination for my old passwords. I don't see any avenues for resetting the password either.

loggin in to the game does not work until tomorrow 18:00 GMT +1.
Krusher
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Yehnsae » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:25 pm

Ah, figured I did something really stupid. I was making sure that everything was ready to go for release and panicked when I saw the game wasn't taking my password. I thought that it might take me to an empty server list or something when I put in the right information.
Yehnsae
Tester

Next

Return to Support