Game-Acc Creation [SOLVED]

Account or connection issues

Game-Acc Creation [SOLVED]

by Madenauge » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:34 am

Hi!

I wanted to check out this server. Unfortunately, no matter what I enter into the website form, it always says:

"Please fill the form correctly"

Too bad the error message does not say wich part is filled out incorrectly, or why...

I have tried different usernames, in case some are blacklisted, and different emailadresses. I tried not using any capital letters, passwords with only letters and numbers, although I would prefer if I could use a stronger password.

What is the matter with this?

And if there really is a blacklist, with unwanted email providers or names, could I see it? So I at least know what NOT to try?
Is there like a maximum number of letters for an email adress?

I am really at a loss... Any suggestion on a working combination of usernames, passwords or emailadresses would be very welcome.

Oh, and as you can see, the account creation for the forum works flawless. It accepts my email and everything. Just the main website does not, for some reason.
Last edited by Madenauge on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madenauge
Tester

Re: Game-Acc Creation

by nostogue » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:50 pm

When I used chrome I had trouble with the "I'm not a robot"-thingy, which gave me that error. Tried a different browser? I know it might be silly, but thought you get some response at least ^^
nostogue
Private
Private

Re: Game-Acc Creation

by Madenauge » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Well, that was not silly at all! Thank you!

So simple, I really could have thought of that myself. However, I did not...

I was using Firefox, as usual. I do not like Chrome, but I tried it now with the Rekonq browser. In Firefox I did not even see the captcha thingy... But with my beloved Rekonq everything worked out :) Including my first choice email and my slighty perverted account name! :D

BTW: I am on Linux, maybe this does not happen with the windows version of Firefox? However, I will not test this, cause, you know, fuck windows... ;)
Madenauge
Tester

Return to Support