Account Banned

Account or connection issues

Account Banned

by dsquidvicious » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:50 pm

Some lag, disconnects and now when trying to log in i am getting a message that my account is banned. Whats going on? Anyone else experience this?
dsquidvicious
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Account Banned

by Visuv » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Yes, i just waited 15 minutes, suspecting a temporary ban - to no avail.

I just deleted a lvl 1 dwarf warrior in my account, because i couldn't re-take the first quest in dun morogh (bug), since i didn't complete it last time. I then recreated that character with the same name and was disconnected - banned.

Could play on a human pally last night for several hours without problems, using only basic addons like CTmod, onebag and moveanything, ocb casterbar and xloot.
Failing to succeed does not mean failing to progress.
Visuv
Grunt
Grunt

by dsquidvicious » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:03 pm

Are you still banned now?
dsquidvicious
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Visuv » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Yes :/
Failing to succeed does not mean failing to progress.
Visuv
Grunt
Grunt

by dsquidvicious » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Hmm this sucks. Maybe some mod or admin will come see this thread later or open up a section for these kind of issues.
dsquidvicious
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Hatson » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Sounds like something might have detected you guys wrongly as trying to do something bad. This happens on all privates to a few people. I don't know what causes it, though.
Also make sure you aren't running any 3rd party program or something. Also, remember that /follow leveling is not allowed either.
Just some tips from a guy who doesn't know much.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Wolfera » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:04 pm

i just simply cant connect (not just me), dunno if i banned or not, but we are just pissed off by the gm's it seems :)
Wolfera
Private
Private

by Daemon » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:23 pm

Could you send me a private message if your account is suspended and you have the corresponding error message at login ?
Daemon
Administrator
Administrator

by faids4you » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:23 pm

multiboxing or thowing (having a character alt on follow) is against the rules and will result in a ban
- Emroy the Cow King
faids4you
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Legend » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:03 am

Got the same problem this morning!

Was playing aprox 10-15 min while eating breakfast, got disconnected and tried to log in again but got the message about My acc beeing banned..

Feeling confident that I've Done nothing wrong!

Would be lovely IF someone could take a look at this asap and at least tell us IF there is a chance that we'll ve playing on our accounts again. :)
Legend
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Support