Waiting for mail

Account or connection issues

Re: Waiting for mail

by Franchesca » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:37 am

AOL mail might be the worst of the bunch. They more than likely blacklisted the domain from sending you emails via AOL. In the same boat as you Nelorn.
Franchesca
Tester

by osaka33 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:43 am

Still haven't received a token in my mail. Is there a way someone can check that it was sent?or if it is automated could be manually sent to my email?
osaka33
Tester

by johny89 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:37 pm

Pottu wrote:Some players have reported delays of several hours. Please be patient and keep trying. Use Gmail or Hotmail if possible, those two seem to have the highest success rate.

how I can use gmail or hotmail? sry but I cant travel in time and use gmail when I make my account before year.. I send token yesterday 10 times today 5 times still havent token and site always say that it was send to mail. and no I havent it in spam folder
johny89
Tester

by Arx_1 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:59 pm

johny89 wrote:
Pottu wrote:Some players have reported delays of several hours. Please be patient and keep trying. Use Gmail or Hotmail if possible, those two seem to have the highest success rate.

how I can use gmail or hotmail? sry but I cant travel in time and use gmail when I make my account before year.. I send token yesterday 10 times today 5 times still havent token and site always say that it was send to mail. and no I havent it in spam folder

Simply use your username and your password to generate token instead of email and username.
Arx_1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by johny89 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:22 pm

I dont remember password only name and mail
johny89
Tester

by demotime » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:21 pm

I have the same problem. I have my name and email, but no password. I never get the email with the token...
demotime
Tester

by osaka33 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:41 am

Is it possible to log into my forum account and change the email to a gmail account in the user control panel? If so how long is the wait for the email change before it takes affect?
osaka33
Tester

Previous

Return to Support