Banned - Please hear me out!

Account or connection issues

Banned - Please hear me out!

by robdragon » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:59 am

Before you start reading - I see that you guys aren't appealing any bans, but I'll be damned if I don't at least try.

Character - Fourtwanson

Please consider the following -
1) Was really inactive during time of ban (close to Nostalrius shut down, apparently when a lot of inactive people got banned for idk what)
2) When I noticed my account was banned, I also knew Nostalrius was shutting down.
So i thought, ya know, WHY BOTHER PUTTING IN A BAN APPEAL, RIGHT???? XD
3) Full T2 / 300 both professions - Worked VERY hard on said character.

I'll also try to bribe you with a mini-story..
I made a life change during Nostalrius.

I moved across the country to a city called Minneapolis in Minnesota. Bought a van and didn't need to worry about a house. The city was my home and I knew quite a lot of people around there. An old wow buddy of mine lived there, too, and his dad owned a REALLY upscale restaurant smack-dab in the middle. Across the street, the restaurant's main office sat in a giant building. We used to go there at night to play WoW and raid on the weekends. Did I mention there was a Rave every Friday/Saturday in the same building? Yep, and there was a way to sneak in. People also knew his dad, so the bouncers didn't even care when they'd see us walk in. So we'd do this all summer, almost every weekend. Game Nostalrius and then when we got bored, go down into a rave. Outside, there was also always some form of drunken entertainment. SUCH FUN!

We took advantage of this though, and started to bring people up occasionally. The last time we were there, we met these two very beautiful women and told them we could get them into the building for free. We were also with another male friend (3 guys, 2 girls). So we go up, show them all the cool little secret places we could get to. There was this bar on the 2nd floor that was closed for some reason (Rave on 1st, office on 3rd), so we checked it out. Unlimited free alcohol. Needless to say, we all got pretty smashed.

Being an uneven guy/girl ratio, one girl was bouncing around between me and my best friend. A little while later into the night, I lost track of best friend and female, so I was with other dude and other girl. I went in the bathroom to pee and found my best friend and the girl getting it on. Normally I wouldn't really care, but - A) super drunk B) best friend has a girlfriend (baby on the way) C) She was 11/10, I was jealous - I yell "BRO ,COME ON YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND YOU GREEDY F**K". Instead of just leaving.. I decide to be Mr. righteous. I run up and kick him in the face. Hard.

A GIANT fight ensued. HIGHLIGHTS: He smashed a bottle over my head. I bashed his head repeatedly into a desk. He bit my nuts. Lots of blood and broken glass, apparently. The girls called the cops, so we left, split up, and tried to disappear onto the crowded street. An ambulance driving by notices a lot of blood on my face so they force me to get on and need to sedate me to apply stitches, because I was being a complete @ss.

Basically, my friend got in trouble for this with his dad and the building owner. We are no longer welcome around there, thanks to me. They all blame him for all the broken stuff and even theft and vandalism was reported.

Please Nostalrius, unban my hunter so I can escape into elysium and not hate myself. Thanks.
robdragon
Tester

Return to Support