Account Recovery Assisstance

Account or connection issues

Account Recovery Assisstance

by Kyxx » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Dear GM's / Devs

I am having difficulty remembering my account name that I used for the nostralius project. I still have access to my forum account. As well, I still have access to the original e-mail that I used to sign up and register my in-game account plus I know the password used for my account. However, the only piece of information I cannot remember is my account name.

I do know the name of both of my characters on my account (Kyx and Rawrreptar). I believe I also still have screenshots of my characters uploaded. I do not have the client anymore as I've gotten a new computer since the closure so I do not have a WTF folder to view ;(.

What support options do I have available ?

Thank you for your time.
Kyxx
Tester

Re: Account Recovery Assisstance

by schnobbl » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:05 pm

Got the same problem. If there's any chance of retrieving the account, pls let us know :s
I got my other account back tho, had to remember for a few hours, but this one...
schnobbl
Tester

by schnobbl » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:06 pm

Got the same problem. If there's any chance of us getting our accounts back, pls let us know.
I got my first account back, had to remember for a few hours, but this one..
schnobbl
Tester

by Denbts » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:32 am

If you know for sure which email address the account is tied to, just log into that email and enter "Nostalrius" in the search bar. Comb the results for the email confirming the creation of your account.
Denbts
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kyxx » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:45 pm

Denbts wrote:If you know for sure which email address the account is tied to, just log into that email and enter "Nostalrius" in the search bar. Comb the results for the email confirming the creation of your account.

Already tried that I don't have the e-mail anymore.
Kyxx
Tester

by paxtilhoko » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:40 pm

Go to your wow folder, then wtf/account
The folders in there are the account names you used.
paxtilhoko
Tester

by Kyxx » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:08 pm

paxtilhoko wrote:Go to your wow folder, then wtf/account
The folders in there are the account names you used.

In my original post I state I got a new computer and got rid of my old one so I don't have this option. Going to keep trying to guess my account name in the meantime I suppose.
Kyxx
Tester

by ramnikia » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:35 pm

I also have this problem. I fanned through my emails, but I couldn't find one from Nostalrius in any of my emails, except I do remember two of my character names on my account.
ramnikia
Tester

by niclolas » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:27 pm

Same problem, I deleted the game folders and the confirmation e-mail from Nostalrius. I know the char name, and I can provide with other detailed information, but I forgot my account name
niclolas
Tester

by wolfyyx » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:23 am

same problem , i really just need the email tied to my old account and ill be able to log in and get everything back :(
wolfyyx
Tester

Next

Return to Support