Help Retrieving Account

Account or connection issues

Help Retrieving Account

by volatyle » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:19 am

I can't recall my account user details. Is there anyway I can get help retrieving such info?

I can only recall my main character name at this stage and nothing else. :(

Please help
volatyle
Tester

Re: Help Retrieving Account

by raggi97 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:23 am

can somebody help me make an account. When i go to the registration website it says "No input file specified.".
raggi97
Tester

by Denbts » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:32 am

If you don't have any other info, you're out of luck. Nost staff can't just take your word that some character is yours, otherwise it would be possible for anyone to steal anyone else's character.
Denbts
Sergeant
Sergeant

by volatyle » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Well of course I can provide a lot of other supplementary info. Ie where the character most likely logged out, what items he has on char /bank, amount of gold, names on friends list, guild, alt names, stuff in mailbox etc.

I just had too many different games at the times with various pw/usernames and emails alongside the possibility that I am wondering if my account got compromised.
volatyle
Tester

by Mimma » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:57 pm

From the FAQ:

Q: I can't remember my info to generate a token... Can you help me?

A: We cannot help you with this. In order to find your information, we would need access to the Nostalrius DB, which we do not have (hence the transfer). Additionally, the Nostalrius staff has stated they will not be assisting with account recovery. Your only chance going forward is to keep trying to remember your information.

So it seems like game over when you don't remember username and password or email.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Return to Support