Can not connect

Account or connection issues

Can not connect

by Odisee09 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:00 am

I have gone through each step of the process

Made account, copied my characters, and set realmlist, however every time I try to connect I get the message that I haven entered the wrong info/pw, and to go to the EU wow site to change pw. I am still using the client from nost.

I know I have the correct login or at least the same one from the site since I wrote it down. What could be wrong?
Odisee09
Tester

Re: Can not connect

by Forcerius » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:48 am

Only a couple things I can think of:

- It didn't actually save the realmlist cause you did it while the client was open. Double check the file maybe. Also check for typos or extra spaces if that matters.
- Wrong credentials by accident.
- Something weird with the old client, no idea what that would be in a logical sense, but you could try re-downloading and reinstalling.

Otherwise not sure. Maybe someone else can help. Even a simple restart may be good if you havn't done that.
studyquran.org/resources/Quran_Reformist_Translation.pdf
Submission to God alone and doing good work is the only path to Paradise.
Peace be upon you.
Forcerius
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Can not connect

by swordarchmage » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:54 am

well I havent got it to connect either but I can say that there are two different places to make an account on the elysium website, and im still fukin confused by it but they are separate cause you can use the same email to create a dif account on both
swordarchmage
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Support