Is there any structure for how Elysium staff reply?

Account or connection issues

Is there any structure for how Elysium staff reply?

by Denbts » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:17 am

I've had a thread up since December 13th (over a week ago) on Elysium's Account Banned subforum. Though I have yet to hear back, I understand the staff have a lot on their hands. However, today on that same subforum, I saw a GM pop in, respond to a couple of threads on the first page that had been made this morning, and go offline.

I also sent a PM to one of their admins four days ag, and started a thread on the "contact administration" forum the following day, and I while can see that they've been read by staff, I have received no response. I've been polite in my requests, and have tried to explain my issue clearly and succinctly, but it's beginning to seem like I'm being actively ignored when I see other threads getting responded to the same day that they're made.

Is there any structure to how they respond to issues, or is it just sort of whatever threads are on top of the forum?
Denbts
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Is there any structure for how Elysium staff reply?

by Nelythia » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Easy cases = Fast response

If your case is "hard", like taking a bit longer since it has to be reviewed properly or something, it can take a bit longer.

You're not being ignored. They'll get back to you once they are able to.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Is there any structure for how Elysium staff reply?

by Denbts » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:13 am

Makes sense. Thanks for the reassurance.
Denbts
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Support