Token generator wont work

Account or connection issues

Token generator wont work

by DulliDottandå » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:42 pm

Heya.
i´we made my Elysium account, confirmed via the mail and are at the step where i need to get my token to copy paste over and complete my transfer.

Issue - getting the same message over and over again, tried for atelast a week now and feels like such a problem should be fixed by now, all my other friends didnt have an issue with it when i asked them.
This is the message i get.
We are encountering technical difficulties regarding the token generation procedure. Please try again later.

Is my token taken or is it just a thec problem as it states, would like some clarification so i can just relax and wait a couple of days for it to be fixed?
Pls help :) Thx
DulliDottandå
Tester

Re: Token generator wont work

by Nelythia » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:12 pm

It happens for everyone.

They will fix it soon I guess.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by DulliDottandå » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:53 pm

Cheers then it´s not a stolen token or that somehings not right, well obviously something´s not right, it wont work but :D
All i wanted to know thx :)
DulliDottandå
Tester

by alfalfan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:16 am

i've had the same message for a couple of days now, guess i just have to wait
alfalfan
Tester

by Goreth59 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:20 pm

Hello I've been trying to use the toekn process for over a week now and the Elysium Staff member had said it is on the Nostalrius side for the reason why the coin transfer is running into errors . Could we please get a response from a Nostalrius Member? There are aton of epople on the elysium forum speaking about this error message. PLEASE RESPOND "
We are encountering technical difficulties regarding the token generation procedure. Please try again later."
Goreth59
Tester

Return to Support