One Nost GM response will crush this for good

Account or connection issues

One Nost GM response will crush this for good

by Donsiere » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:26 pm

I, as many others, have been running into the technical issue regarding the token generator. I have been trying since 12/21/16 and failing since. I missed the hype train, and unfortunately didn't generate my token during its up time. That aside, after much extensive research and questioning of life I deduced the following:

1) The token generator url is currently 'https' which is what is causing it to fail since it is now secured. I'm assuming this was intentionally done in order to stop the flow of bad tokens.

2) You guys officially stated you would work with Elysium up until 12/17/16.

3) The mods over at Elysium are all stating they have no time frame or knowledge of a fix, and sending every one who inquires over this way.

4) I suck at life for missing the cut of functionality.

With these four major points being stated, I understand it is the holiday season. People have families, and I am by no means trying to come across as an entitled prick. You guys have done so much for the legacy community out of your own good will, and for that I am eternally grateful. The main reason for this post is to simply get a response from Nostalrius GM's. My question:

Will the token generator be fixed/is it currently being worked on, or since the 17th has passed, is it a done deal? Regardless of the answer, it would greatly be appreciated by myself and my fellow token-less friends if this were to be squashed once and for all by the GM's on your side.

With love,
Splitbeef, the level 56 human priest that just couldn't cap in time.
Donsiere
Tester

Return to Support