I Really Hope Tokens Aren't Gone For Good

Account or connection issues

I Really Hope Tokens Aren't Gone For Good

by BubbaJ191 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:41 pm

Heard about the new Elysium server just 1 day after the token generator stopped working.... not even 1 full day, just hours. My friends got their tokens and I have been waiting and checking every day. I would just like to at least know, am i screwed? or will it come online again, is Nosts involvement with the Elysium server done, or can the tokens come up for a little bit longer....

I would love to play with all of my friends that I played with on Nost, especially because they all have their characters and I don't have mine.

Would just like some information, a heads up.... something....

I know my account name, email, AND password -- all of it -- just want to know if the generator will ever work again.

Thanks for your time.
BubbaJ191
Tester

Re: I Really Hope Tokens Aren't Gone For Good

by claasified » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:11 am

Nost hasn't said shit since the 17th.
claasified
Tester

by Methologios » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:22 am

I would like to know this as well, as I am in the exact same position as you. Nost might not have said shit since the 17th, Pottuu was lost online 27th of december (yesterday). So there is hope. I just want my character and play on Delysium!
Methologios
Tester

by BubbaJ191 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:18 pm

by Pottu » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:08 pm

We cannot create tokens manually. If you are not getting your token by email, please add [email protected] to your address book - that might help. Or contact your email provider to see if they are blocking Nostalrius emails.

Again, we cannot create tokens manually.

Seems pretty strange that an update would happen on the 21 considering your picture don't you think, this is the point where pottu or someone comes out and says something. (hint hint) just want some clarity here.
BubbaJ191
Tester

by Freshlemons » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:02 pm

Im in the same boat. I would be fine with a "fuck you" at this point. I just want to know if i can get my characters back or not.
Freshlemons
Tester

Return to Support