Token generator down - can I hab old character back pls

Account or connection issues

Token generator down - can I hab old character back pls

by Windowlícker » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:39 am

Since at least the 22nd/23rd the token generator for reclaiming your Nost character on Elysium has been down. Plenty of people have made a fuss about it on Elysium forums and the mods there say it has nothing to do with them and it's entirely a failure on the Nost side.

I'd be happy to either wait if there was some kind of ETA or worst comes to worst suck it up if Nost declared "transfer time is over fuckers, old characters are gone now"; right now however we're in a kind of limbo where we can't make new characters because it'll (apparently) disrupt the transfer process and we can't get our characters back because for whatever reason the token generator is buggered.

A sentence or two Nost-side saying "sorry for the techincal issues, please stand by" would be enough and I'm surprised at how unprofessional it comes across, even despite it being xmas period, that not a single admin has been notified and / or could find 10 minutes to explain themselves.

I'm grateful for all the work you guys do for us, it's just a little frustrating alas.
Zer0Gam3s wrote:Do not go gentle into that good night, you french fucks
Windowlícker
Private
Private

Re: Token generator down - can I hab old character back pls

by Methologios » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:53 am

I made a character already on Elysium just to pass time, does this mean I will never be able to transfer my old Nostalrius character to Elysium anymore?
Methologios
Tester

Return to Support