Another Token Post

Account or connection issues

Another Token Post

by Aliencowfrog » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:31 pm

Been a week now and still no luck, could we please get a response from the Nostalrius staff acknowledging the problem and if there is going to be a fix or not. I am getting increasingly worried that Nostalrius staff have completely ended their co-operation with the Elysium project and my characters are lost.

Having played vanilla servers from 2012 i'm used to losing my characters and starting over but maybe many are in my position where we don't know weather to start over again with our characters being lost, or to just wait out the storm.

I understand it's the hoildays and i'm still very greatful to everyone involved in Nostalrius for the services they have provided. I'm just hoping and looking for a response from somebody involved in the token generator process acknowledging the problem, and if the token service will return or not at some point. Thank you.
Aliencowfrog
Private
Private

Re: Another Token Post

by Aliencowfrog » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Thanks for the reply brother, but this post doesn't really answer my concerns and the idea that the nostalrius staff will fix the token issue still remains unanswered.
Aliencowfrog
Private
Private

by Gorin » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:43 pm

that's all we have at the moment
Gorin
Grunt
Grunt

by Morlex » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Same problem and nothing help ! :(
Morlex
Tester

by Aliencowfrog » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:12 pm

Really letting us down folks, claim to be the champion of the vanilla server community, give us something, a fuck you it ain't coming back would be nice at this point
Aliencowfrog
Private
Private

by Aliencowfrog » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:14 pm

17 Days .. Still ignoring the community, gj !
Aliencowfrog
Private
Private

by Aliencowfrog » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:59 am

Holy fuck give us something, any response, absolutely ridiculous, beyond ridiculous at this point. Administrators have been checking the forums for weeks yet they are deliberately ignoring us.
Aliencowfrog
Private
Private

by Krärr » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:59 pm

insane... completly insane
Krärr
Private
Private

by akalakoukou » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:36 pm

Pottu Daemon Viper
Why silence on the token generator site, the least positive or negative news we would do so much good ..

Please A very small answer.
akalakoukou
Private
Private

Next

Return to Support