SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

Account or connection issues

Re: SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

by hookthecrook » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:48 pm

how do u change ur password i went to the account tab and it just says to enjoy my stay
hookthecrook
Tester

by acutebeaver » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:53 pm

kakashii59 wrote:
acutebeaver wrote:So heres the deal, i havent played in a couple of months, everything was working fine when i left, all was in order. i came back and decided hey you know what, ill get back into it and finish that grind to 60! i go to log in and it goes straight to disconnected... *connecting*, *handshaking*, *disconnected*
ive tried uninstalling it, downloading a new client, deleting my WTF folder, changing the reamlist. im lost here, can anyone help??

You have to reset your password !

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE CHAMPION!!!!! hahaha now i dont have to give up on the world..... of warcraft! =D much love and happy hunting! ^_^ <3
acutebeaver
Tester

by Stolf » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Just created an account today. Logged in, made a toon, then closed the game to install a couple of addons. Now I'm stuck in the Unable To Connect circle of hell. I've tried everything suggested; deleting WTF folder, altering realm list, deleting the addons in the folder, heck even completely uninstalling/reinstalling the game.

I can't even get back to the realm selection screen, just auto DCs after handshaking. Please help!
Stolf
Tester

by Diametra » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:44 pm

much love my friends.

we were all beautiful. so beautiful.

: )
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ambrosia » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:18 pm