SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

Account or connection issues

Re: SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

by Dvid » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi, i was playing in the PvE realm for 2 weeks, but find some friends from another server so i will played with them but they are plying in the pvp realm, so i try to change it but have the problem when i choose the "nostalrius begins pvp" realm the window stuck in "logging to the game server"....and after a few seconds the realm selection table appear, I test the pve realm and let me logg in with out any problem but the pvp doesnt. already try:
delete WTF folder, edidt wtf confing, set the realm list with the "2" and with out, clean WDB folder, and finally I uninstall the program and reinstalled again and have the same problem, also I desactivated my firewal for try to connect but still have the same situation.
Dvid
Tester

by Erü » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:37 pm

Just want to help with the "disconnected from server" error. It worked for me: type a wrong password with your good login (you will see the "unable to connect" juste click "Okay" ) THEN type your good password, and it should be connecting.
Erü
Tester

by fatrollo » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:55 am

I keep getting the Error 132 crash. It keeps occurring when I right click on an enemy in the first area.

I've tried changing the compatibility settings but nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions?
fatrollo
Tester

by shanda4432 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:10 am

I have a problem when trying to log in. When I try to log into my account it says disconnected after going to connecting and authentication. My husband also cannot login to his account on my computer however my friend can. I can also log into my account on my friends computer and my husbands computer. I don't understand what would cause it for only my friends account to work on my computer and mine to work fine on theirs. I've tried all the solutions. Deleting the WTF folder also DOES NOT create a new one. Even being logged onto my friends account and running around a bit then exiting does not recreate the WTF folder. I have tried changing the realmlist and deleting the WDB folder and making sure the config folder was correct. I even changed my password on the website. However, although my password di change (verified by using my friends and my husbands computer to login) I also cannot login on the website, along with my husbands account. However, just like the client, my friends account will log in. My friend has used my computer to play before this happened, along with my husband. Does anyone know what could be causing it to allow only my friends account to log in on both the website and the client? I can't think of anything that could cause something like this.

EDIT solved it by changing password again and disabling the ip lock
shanda4432
Tester

by Blazezeka » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:49 pm

I am unable to connect to the PvP servers and i did not alter the files. what i do
Blazezeka
Tester

by Stubbler » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:56 pm

So the server stays up for days on end now and my account won't let me in after a power cut. Is there any way to free this up or any hope of getting it back before the server goes down again?

Stubbler, 60 Undead Rogue.
Stubbler
Private
Private

by bouss » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:56 pm

When I try to enter with my account it always disconnects after it says authenticating. It did it on my Mac in England. It does it again now on my windows desktop in Greece. It used to play flawlesly on both and I changed nothing since the last time I played. Now i can't enter at all. When I put wrong password nothing changes. Only when I put wrong username I get the invalid account message. Changed realm list, deleted WTF, WDB folders, redownloaded the client, even tried to enter with a friends' account. Nothing works. I can't connect to anything.
bouss
Private
Private

by Impsie » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:36 pm

Erü wrote:Just want to help with the "disconnected from server" error. It worked for me: type a wrong password with your good login (you will see the "unable to connect" juste click "Okay" ) THEN type your good password, and it should be connecting.

Usually that works for me. Today it isn't, even with a password reset and ip lock removal. Enter the right pass, it disconnects. Enter the wrong pass, unable to connect. Enter the right pass, it connects then immediately disconnects.
Impsie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by xx521sxz » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:05 pm

i have downloaded OSX clilent,but when i login it always showed "disconnect from server".
i am in italy torino.
i have a wowEU in my mac.
so can u tell me why i cant connect the server.
ty
xx521sxz
Tester

by Shuwayze » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:36 pm

I'm getting the same issue trying to log in but it immediately disconnects... I've wiped the WDB and WTF folder..

Not sure what is going on.. maybe a port that needs to be open that isn't?
Shuwayze
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Support