SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

Account or connection issues

Re: SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

by xt0rt » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:39 pm

I'm having the same issue (Impsie, Shuwayze). Maybe there is an issue with the login server at this time?
<The Chosen> Warakiya - Nostalrius' Premier Night Elf 'Utility' Druid
"Doing nothing particularly well since 2015!"

#YouThinkYouDoButYouDont #ripnostalrius #410neverforget
xt0rt
Grunt
Grunt

by Xroobs » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:08 am

I'm having the same problem as the above few posts.

When I try to login the first attempt immediately says disconnected, the second attempt gets me to suggest a realm, but after I select one it immediately disconnects again.

**Edit** Seems I can make it onto the PvE sever.
Xroobs
Tester

by xt0rt » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:18 pm

xt0rt wrote:I'm having the same issue (Impsie, Shuwayze). Maybe there is an issue with the login server at this time?

Issue seems to have resolved itself for me. I'm wondering as to whether this may have been due to a number of successive IP changes as the issue occurred while we were having some bad weather. It's possible that I was briefly knocked offline several times in a short period causing my account to get stuck in an IP lock. Not sure how the login servers are configured in this regard but it seems like the most logical explanation to me.
<The Chosen> Warakiya - Nostalrius' Premier Night Elf 'Utility' Druid
"Doing nothing particularly well since 2015!"

#YouThinkYouDoButYouDont #ripnostalrius #410neverforget
xt0rt
Grunt
Grunt

by Kabrutus » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:17 am

Hi, i was playing an AV battle but i accidentally reseted my PC and now i can't log in... it says "disconnected from server" right after the "authenticating" message box. i've tried to change the .wtf to set realmlist login2.nostalrius.org and it didn't work

please some1 help me
Kabrutus
Tester

by truandeur83 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:06 pm

hello my account was hacked by I do not know that but I am more connected!
When I put my password I play shows " disconnected from the server "
Sorry for my english I 'm french thank you in advance
cordially
truandeur83
Tester

by Sydhney » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:51 pm

I was on a business trip and away for 2 months. When I returned I attempted to log onto the server and got the message "disconnected from server". I checked the realm list and it is correct, I even changed it to the second option and still the same message.
Sydhney
Tester

by ProfessionalFlamer » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:50 pm

It says 'Unable to connect' when I try to login I could play the game yesterday and some lag happened I got disconnected and never able to login again.
Is server down or did I get a ban or something?
Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions..
ProfessionalFlamer
Private
Private

by elementaura » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:38 pm

What are you talking about the battle.net launcher for? I'm so confused.
elementaura
Tester

by acutebeaver » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:10 am

So heres the deal, i havent played in a couple of months, everything was working fine when i left, all was in order. i came back and decided hey you know what, ill get back into it and finish that grind to 60! i go to log in and it goes straight to disconnected... *connecting*, *handshaking*, *disconnected*
ive tried uninstalling it, downloading a new client, deleting my WTF folder, changing the reamlist. im lost here, can anyone help??
acutebeaver
Tester

by kakashii59 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:36 pm

acutebeaver wrote:So heres the deal, i havent played in a couple of months, everything was working fine when i left, all was in order. i came back and decided hey you know what, ill get back into it and finish that grind to 60! i go to log in and it goes straight to disconnected... *connecting*, *handshaking*, *disconnected*
ive tried uninstalling it, downloading a new client, deleting my WTF folder, changing the reamlist. im lost here, can anyone help??

You have to reset your password !
kakashii59
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Support