SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

Account or connection issues

Re: SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

by Pixiestixie » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:14 am

Hello. I can't log in. However, everything worked fine yesterday. I haven't made any changes to my laptop.

How can I ask for a password reset?

Thank you!
Pixiestixie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Markozlo » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:30 am

Pixiestixie wrote:Hello. I can't log in. However, everything worked fine yesterday. I haven't made any changes to my laptop.

How can I ask for a password reset?

Thank you!

Go to nostalrius official website, log in and there is explanation how to do it.
Markozlo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Agance » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:21 am

cant connect connectiing connected and then disconected from server not the realm not the version it is other problem please fix it after the restart can't connect
Agance
Tester

by ZackXlll » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:33 am

Guys, when i try to log in, it just stays at handshaking. What do i do?! Either stays there or at Authenticating. Please help!
ZackXlll
Tester

by Ciaotopo » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:55 am

so, i cant go pass "logging to game server".
any clue?
Ciaotopo
Tester

by Banshis » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:21 pm

I keep connecting and then disconnected from server. Once in a long time of trying I can get in, but this is very tedious.
Banshis
Tester

by Delrend » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:04 am

I'll try to connect and it will say unable to connect and then if I try again it will tell me my account has been closed, please help?
Delrend
Tester

by kovmil » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Exactly the same problem I have, Delrend. I've posted detailed topic here: https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=17642
so you can look up for your answer there IF/WHEN someone reply.
BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON *POOF*
kovmil
Tester

by Talenos » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:29 pm

Markozlo wrote:Ok, i had a lot of disconnects lately, at first i was tripping that server problem have caused it, ok some of them are server related but just recently after server was up and going normally i started to think it might be cause of my net, so i am going on speed test, checking everything works fine. Played world of warships, not a single dc. What could be a cause? Well let me tell you what i did afterwards. I disabled my Avast anti virus program, not a single dc from then on. So in case you have disconnect problems try disabling your anti virus. Cheers

I'm having the same disconnect problems. I've been disconnected at random times when my ISP was still up and running. When I get disconnected and try to log in right away, I get the "disconnected from server" message and--a few times after this message--I'll get an "unable to connect to server" message. I'm able to log back on after a few tries, but it becomes a bit difficult to finish battlegrounds when I'm getting booted so many minutes in to a bg and then getting a deserter buff when I log in.
Talenos
Tester

by Kyrieval » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:24 pm

Not sure if my last post made it or not. I'm new to the forum so forgive me if it was right, and I am reposting in error. I am loving the game, but I am having issues getting back on. I was disconnected. When I went to get reconnected, it goes through the handshaking, and tells me there is success, but it then immediately disconnects me. The log-in screen says I'm trying to get into the Player Test Realm (which I have no intention), but I cannot log in to get that corrected to "Nostalrius." Help please!! Thanks!
Kyrieval
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Support