SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

Account or connection issues

Re: SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

by Azmaria » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:11 am

I am getting the unable to connect message like everyone else. I have tried everything that has been suggested. Please help
Azmaria
Tester

by SwedetasticGames » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:35 pm

When I boot up the client, it forcefully tabs out, and I CANNOT tab back in again as it keeps auto-tabbing. WTF is CAUSING this!?!?!?!?
SwedetasticGames
Tester

by Baksuz » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:05 am

blasfemur wrote:I cant log in.....played just fine yesterday no problems...when I login...just says disconnected...help me out

Same problem dude, can somebody help me out?
Baksuz
Tester

by Garfunkel » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:00 pm

SwedetasticGames wrote:When I boot up the client, it forcefully tabs out, and I CANNOT tab back in again as it keeps auto-tabbing. WTF is CAUSING this!?!?!?!?

Graphics issue most likely.
Delete the config.wtf file from WoW, which forces the client to use default settings. Alternatively, disable your 2nd monitor if you have one.

You could also check this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6422
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by ghoog13 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:51 pm

Hey, tried posting in the other thread, but no response. Does anyone know what's going on when you try to log in, and it gets stuck on a screen saying "logging in to game server?" I have the server list loaded correctly, and I made sure to select the actual server, but still can't connect.
ghoog13
Tester

by zerf » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:25 am

Server actually consists of 2 seperate components - realm server and world server (located either on different network ports or ip addreses). When you log in and you see server list - you have sucessfully logged in realm server. After you choose server and message "logging in to game server" pops up - you are being redirected to world server.

In case of nostalrius begins, realm server currently is being ran from this address:
IP 178.33.122.86, port 3724

World server is being ran from this:
IP 5.196.82.39, port 8089

So my guess is - your network is blocking connection to world server for some reason (firewall somewhere is blocking outgoing connections perhaps?)
vanilla wow addon collection - http://addons.us.to
zerf
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Cruel » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:05 pm

It won't let me change the commands when i try to save it, it just says acces denied.... im done like come one i just want to play ;-;
Cruel
Tester

by Pottu » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:24 pm

Please install the game client to a different drive or folder. Installing it under Program Files means that Windows tries to protect all game files, including the realmlist and config files from being altered. Always run the game in Administrator mode as well.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Snow240 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:40 pm

You may edit files in Program Files by dragging them to your desktop, modifying them and then dragging back into their appropriate folder.
Snow240
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ricemanturd » Sat May 02, 2015 9:54 am

I CHANGED MY REALM BY MISTAKE AND NOW I CANT LOGIN FULLSTOP HOW DO I CHANGE BACK
Ricemanturd
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Support