SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

Account or connection issues

Re: SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

by Diametra » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Sounds like you installed an incomplete, corrupted, or incorrect client.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Sebus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:37 am

hello, since today i'm getting instant disconnects after logging in, has worked without problems before (like 12 hrs ago). i haven't changed anything. any ideas?

edit: has mysteriously disappeared after 10 minutes or so
Sebus
Tester

by donarmando » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:37 pm

I looked through the sticky topics but could not find info regarding my issue ("Logging in to game server").

At first I get "Success" message, after waiting half a minute or so a window for choosing a realm appears. I choose "Nostalrius Begins", press okay and get stuck at "Logging in to game server". After waiting another half a minute or so the window with realms appears again. Same story, I choose "Nostalrius Begins", press okay and then again stuck at "Logging in to game server".

I am using 1.12.1 enGB client. My realmlist.wtf:
CODE: SELECT ALL
set realmlist login.nostalrius.org
set realmname "Nostalrius Begins"

Tried login2.nostalrius.org too. Also tried to change WoW.exe with the uncorrupted one from Beginner's Guide, delete WDB, WTF and addons. Tried to disable firewall (although WoW is in <Allow everything> category) .Nothing changed.
donarmando
Tester

by Diametra » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:07 pm

try copying and writing in to your config.wtf file the stuff I put on page 6. Maybe your client already has some bad info in there.

It could also be your ISP geting hung up. try signing on from different location or using a VPN service. If that is the problem it could aright it's self over time.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Nedrow » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:36 pm

I been getting the log in and disconnect form server immediately after it. any ideas? my eyes hurt to read a lot
Nedrow
Tester

by Knobblegob » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:18 am

Nedrow wrote:I been getting the log in and disconnect form server immediately after it. any ideas? my eyes hurt to read a lot
I started getting the same. Haven't been able to get on in days. I went through most of the steps in the first post, deleted the WTF file, made sure it was running as admin, checked the text in a couple of files. Still can't get past 'logging in' and then 'disconnected from server'.
Knobblegob
Tester

by AccountClosedHelp » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:36 am

After repeated attempts, trying to login, still getting unable to connect error while im obviously on the internet, running as administrator, have the current client, and even tried deleted wtf folder. nothing working
AccountClosedHelp
Tester

by moonsong » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:46 am

Sebus wrote:hello, since today i'm getting instant disconnects after logging in, has worked without problems before (like 12 hrs ago). i haven't changed anything. any ideas?

Same story. There is also an error window telling me i dont have dx9.
moonsong
Tester

by JHONSUNA » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:30 pm

i cant see my chat /s works but can only see the bubble above my head the text i write wont appear in the normal chat box i can pm people but cant see what i say nor what they reply please help :c
JHONSUNA
Private
Private

by pfjocke » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:31 pm

Hey! I have been playing on nostalrius for like 2 weeks now. But i have some connection problems, Sometimes my MS pops up to 2k-6k , and i get disconnected over and over again. My internet explorer, firefox, chrome or whatever works just fine. I can stream movies and stuff online so it's not my internet that is down.
THIS ONLY HAPPENS in game while playing on Nostalrius.
I usally have about 60.fps and 80MS but sometimes like very often,,, atleast one time everyday i get like 5k MS and get disconnected and cant play for hours. This has to be a bug!

Best regards Mayfly!
pfjocke
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Support