SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

Account or connection issues

Re: SOLUTIONS FOR CONNECT PROBLEMS, READ BEFORE YOU POST

by peppei7 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Enyxr

I have the same problem on my account. I had to register a new account here to write. I played yesterday. no problems at all but are not able to login now- tried everthing in the forum, nothing helps.

i tried to log in from a laptop (which you cannot play on) but that works. but not from the computer i play with.
peppei7
Tester

by enyxr » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:44 am

I reinstalled and edited my config files (which were already set correctly) as well as deleted my WTF folder, none of which worked.

Left it for a few hours and then tried again and it worked, I can only assume the log in servers were down or similar.
enyxr
Tester

by hinto4 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:48 am

I can log-in but realm list is blank, can't see any realms ....... :S
hinto4
Tester

by Tinkerbell » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:25 pm

This solution worked for me, if you get inside the game and you encounter a freeze after few seconds and you have to restart the game afterwards , try not to move for 1 or 2 minutes and then move normally.
Tinkerbell
Tester

by Mards » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:57 pm

is server crashed? i got "disconnected from server" on login for about 10 minutes, then it would get stuck on retrieving character list for a while, then it would log on and get stuck on 100% load and eventually crash again. now its back to immediate DC. is it me or is it the server?
Mards
Tester

by uollie » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:07 am

I'm having the same issue as Mards currently. Just stuck at retrieving character list.
uollie
Tester

by Remenissions » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:08 pm

I was getting the Connecting message then after 10 seconds, Disconnected from server. Now it just instantly days Disconnected from server when I hit Login. Any help would be nice, especially since I'm missing my guild's Ony/MCFullClear right now.
Remenissions
Grunt
Grunt

by unppi » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:00 pm

I had exactly same issue as many others here. Trying to log in for first time ever, with all the configs and realmlists exactly correct but still get instantly disconnected.

How to solve:
Type your login correctly
Type incorrect password, just anything that is not correct

-> Login again with correct info and you get in

..Also tested it for a few times, and worked for 3 times now.

I think admins should add this tip to the first post, because I think many of the others have exactly same issue as i did. Atleast regarding to comments..
unppi
Tester

by borgsy22 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:05 pm

when i log on it just says dissconected from server on the start menu
borgsy22
Tester

by nickals » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:39 pm

I just want everyone else to know, i was trying to sign in for like 3 days after a month or so being away i tried everything but i kept getting an "unable to connect" error finally i realized i was just putting in the wrong password and it was giving me the wrong error message. Im pretty disappointed cause i didnt see this anywhere in the forums so before you go mad and pull out your hair this might fix your issue too.
nickals
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Support