20-29 Thread

Re: 20-29 Thread

by toeshred » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:18 pm

Dynatos here. I got my Sergeant rank today (after being unranked thus far), so I'll be leveling to 30 because I badly want to pvp at 60. But it was fun this week. Take care.
toeshred
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Solmar » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:40 pm

stimz wrote:
Solmar wrote:
stimz wrote:Bump, could always use good players on both sides. Just remember you can get to a competitive level gear wise for less than 20g. It's much better than 10-19 and 30-39 in that regard.

Seriusly man, why do u have to continually bash other brackets. Can u stop? Even in a 20-29 bracket your talking about it being better. That is just YOUR opinion, dont need to say it over and over. Man so annoying.. :roll:

Hey, I haven't said anything bad about 40-49 other than it takes a while to ramp up since not many people have level 49 alts yet. 10-19 and 30-39 are imo trash brackets, not gonna stop saying it until it stops being true.

They arnt "trash brackets" just because they are not your bracket of choice does not make them any less valueable. Its really starting to irritate me and others when u try and poach people from other brackets too. Just because you cant get a good game in your "great bracket" doesnt mean u need to steal from so called "trash brackets".
Solmar - 19 Warrior
Guild lead of twink guild "Immortal Aura"
Solmar
Sergeant
Sergeant

by stimz » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Solmar wrote:Its really starting to irritate me and others when u try and poach people from other brackets too.

So come do something about it :^)
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Solmar » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:16 pm

stimz wrote:
Solmar wrote:Its really starting to irritate me and others when u try and poach people from other brackets too.

So come do something about it :^)

level 29 challenges lvl 19 to 1v1 combat. Guys we got a professional here!
Solmar - 19 Warrior
Guild lead of twink guild "Immortal Aura"
Solmar
Sergeant
Sergeant

by durabigael » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:57 am

I m sorry but there is so many twink at lv 29 on the alliance that frustrating. You guys have a bunch of healer , so many crusader enchant , horde dont have twinkl
durabigael
Sergeant
Sergeant

by stimz » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:12 am

durabigael wrote:I m sorry but there is so many twink at lv 29 on the alliance that frustrating. You guys have a bunch of healer , so many crusader enchant , horde dont have twinkl

Horde has a ton of twinks, they just scurred. Anywho, made a horde soon-to-be 29 to make things less awful for them and less boring for us allies.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by durabigael » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:47 pm

No horde dont have twink level 20-29. The best enchant i saw so far on one is a rogue with 2 fiery enchant. I have been 29 for 2 weeks now and that getting close to an end. Alliance have way more twink than us , i can even start naming them if you want
durabigael
Sergeant
Sergeant

by stimz » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:41 pm

durabigael wrote:No horde dont have twink level 20-29. The best enchant i saw so far on one is a rogue with 2 fiery enchant. I have been 29 for 2 weeks now and that getting close to an end. Alliance have way more twink than us , i can even start naming them if you want

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... rvishdance
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... Gnaksquadz
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... ayer=Milol
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... yer=Lintor

Off the top of my head, the full twinks. However many of the most dangerous players at 29 aren't even full twinks. Neither side has as many libram'd out twinks as 10-19, because the impact it has is lower in this bracket. It's mostly the completionists who have it.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by durabigael » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Its funny , I spent a lot of time in bg and i saw the warrior once.. I never saw any of those 3 other players.

On the other hand. Seem like Insanity is almost in every bg , i didnt saw abbott for a while , There is another priest druid , the other gnome rogue , + so many people who have crusader but they are clueless of what they are doing.

I still think alliance have way much more twink than horde.
durabigael
Sergeant
Sergeant

by stimz » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:04 pm

durabigael wrote:I still think alliance have way much more twink than horde.

More active twinks. Like I said, scurred.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player