40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

Re: 40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

by Blackmammoth » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:33 pm

What about that Blackmammoth guy? Man he stinks.- Blackmammoth

But in all honesty, I've been very impressed with the games so far. I played at 49 with a warrior under the same name forever which is also the reason why I kept my subscription up. I originally was going to stay for just a weekend but I think I'm going to stick around for a bit. This is my main though so I'll eventually have to level out.

I must say I really feel the love being /hugged by a few people as I'm stun locked or sheeped for 20 seconds (thanks again vanilla lol).

I really do enjoy seeing the same names every game, the first thing I do is I look who's on the other side, it brings me back to the beginning when you always knew the people you were pvping against.
Blackmammoth
Tester

by fabulosa » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:55 pm

Haha, I love going up against you. It's such a challenge to finesse the distance with Curse of Exhaustion, and if I don't get it *perfect*, I'm toast. Once you close the gap, I just try to throw as many DoTs on as I can and hope to soften you up for someone else.
fabulosa
Tester

by chapi » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:23 pm

Zygoth wrote:
chapi wrote:Good to know the bracket is still alive although I check quite often and there are very often no bgs open compared to 2 3weeks ago where it was very active with sometimes 2bgs at the same time, not only on tuesday evening,
Hopefully it stays alive and I can play it a bit on my ally char some day :)

There was a time yesterday when we had two warsongs going simultaneously.

Yep as I said from what I experienced last week, monday/tuesday it was a bit active but thursdays friday etc were so dead
But dw when my ally char is 49 I will bring some ally boys!
chapi
Grunt
Grunt

by Blackmammoth » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:03 pm

fabulosa wrote:

Haha, I love going up against you. It's such a challenge to finesse the distance with Curse of Exhaustion, and if I don't get it *perfect*, I'm toast. Once you close the gap, I just try to throw as many DoTs on as I can and hope to soften you up for someone else.

Hahah yes likewise, you've been killing me with that damn curse. Once I see it I try to stay mounted and run away and then I see I'm cheap shotted or hammer of justiced and stand absolutely no chance.
Blackmammoth
Tester

by Kraang » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Myslimpa wrote:
Kraang wrote:My question, do you guys focus me now or something? Bc i swear to god I am called out or something. Myslirpa for sure targets me, but its so annoying I just target him first. Like dude cant kill me alone so he only targets me with a group... ACTUALLY thats everyone. At this point Jubita has to hate me too.

I usually focus everyone that i know can kill stuff, dont want to leave those hunters dpsing from afar! I can't kill you alone huh? Bring it 8-)

Nah man, you cant. Rogue or warr has the best bet of killing me, and a good geared paladin, if they catch me in melee range.
Kraang
Private
Private

by Acetabularia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Blackmammoth wrote:But in all honesty, I've been very impressed with the games so far. I played at 49 with a warrior under the same name forever which is also the reason why I kept my subscription up. I originally was going to stay for just a weekend but I think I'm going to stick around for a bit. This is my main though so I'll eventually have to level out.

I really do enjoy seeing the same names every game, the first thing I do is I look who's on the other side, it brings me back to the beginning when you always knew the people you were pvping against.

Ditto :) 40-49 has always been my favorite bracket, though I do miss the Blackstorm Leggings I had in TBC.
Grand Tuna: Rúna
Lvl 19 Twink: Antigonia
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Grove » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:27 pm

I'm planning on staying in this bracket for at least a couple weeks. What time is peak server and does it vary for the weekends? How much better is the average twink's gear better than a levelers?
Grove
Tester

by Acetabularia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:33 pm

I officially pronounce today "gouge-not-hitting-day"...

Grove wrote:I'm planning on staying in this bracket for at least a couple weeks. What time is peak server and does it vary for the weekends? How much better is the average twink's gear better than a levelers?

There are multiple reasons why 40-49 is probably my favorite bracket:

1) Gear disparity is not quite as noticeable as at 60 with questing greens vs T1 or better (Kang and Brightwood Staff might be an exception however...)
2) Enchants are not as impactful as in the lower brackets
3) Mount
4) In most cases you have the spells and abilities you would have at lvl 60
5) Its a smaller player pool which means you get to meet and play with some amazing people as well as get to know the ins and outs of how people think which gives you another angle to work when trying to complete objectives.
Grand Tuna: Rúna
Lvl 19 Twink: Antigonia
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Xylon666Darkstar » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:52 am

I'll be in the bracket for a month solid at LEAST. Aspire to hit R9 before finish lvling.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ludovich88 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:34 am

Ok well I have to say tonight the games are kinda sad...

Even though the alliance is trying to have fun its hard with all the CC there is on the horde side and no hands of freedom doesn't help us at all :(.

Guess you guys had more fun then us.

-GG
- Ludovich Von Raven Hill
-Ludø
Gm of <Release the kraken>
Ludovich88
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player