40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

Re: 40-49 Warsong Gulch 26/07

by Niko » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:57 pm

Yeah, horde definitely more twinked out than alliance, but this shitty Sackerkatz logs a L1 horde to whisper "REKT KID LOL" after he camps me mid without a pet or shards backpedaling spamming viper with a bm pet. Carried by 500g twink items and enchants. :lol: :lol:

KiDoS
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Xylon666Darkstar » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Niko, I wouldn't talk if I were you since you're notorious for shittalking the horde on your team, generally always bitching, and/or AFKing out of the BG at the slightest sign of it not going our/your win, only to have us still win once you leave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to mention, most of us have you on ignore that known who you are. You're also just a midfield shitter that humps onto the berserk every chance you get, but still not contribute.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Niko » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:28 pm

This is turning into some great forum pvp! :D
Is that Beth, the warrior with s-key still bound and that can't click wsg flags because he is playing in max inzoomed? You do some serious damage and yes you can pretty much kill a player in a charge stun, but you are fucking terrible at gameplay, you're thus alot better at well formulated insults and being a real fucking fat kid on the forums trying to tell me I'am shit. :D

Yes, I flame people, but at least I'm always there playing towards objectives, peeling EFC or EFC healers and not just bashing without any skill to back it up with, like you.
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:29 pm

Isn't easy seeing what all the players, especially casters, are doing to the enemy team when you've got first player vision on your character.
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Skeptical » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:52 pm

Jubita wrote:btw. gonna level up on wed.

I'm gonna go with that too. So hard to leave this bracket :(
Skeptical
Private
Private

by Xylon666Darkstar » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Niko wrote:
Yes, I flame people, but at least I'm always there playing towards objectives, peeling EFC or EFC healers and not just bashing without any skill to back it up with, like you.

Not when you afk out of the majority of competitive BGs in a rant of emo frustration. No, Niko. Just no.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Niko » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Stop mad. :D :D
I've even got a thread up on the issue about deserter if dcd in a bg, I get nearly 15-20 dcs per day because of internet issues and I've kindly explained this to you when you keep bashing with that same thing, you're getting desperate and clinging onto shitty reasons to flame me and it's sad, go heat that microwave pizza and go feed your undeserved high ego. :D
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by SkipToTheLew » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:00 pm

Like everyone has mentioned a few times the way the 2 sides are set up is very different with the horde being atm the more diverse team. The alliance have many great and very challenging healers to bring down several being druids and grave who idk what he is. He's like some prot priest arms warrior love child. An as everyone knows jubita is the primary target of many of the core players on the horde side not because we hate him/her but because we know until he/she is dead the likelihood of us killing anyone is very slim because of how well he/she plays the class. Not jumping on your junk here just giving credit where credit is due. Now that being said with the absence of kipx and ru and several others jumping the gun the alliance has no real power dps players anymore just a lot of hybrids. Now the horde on the other hand has next to nil on healers we have maybe 1 shaman and priestess who aren't always on we have great damage dealers with kraang Vvitchdoctor the warrior dream team black,beth, and tweedle and a few mages that I can't recall the names. My point being the horde can just steamroll the healers because we ourselves aren't taking much damage, and it's obvious in all the bg's we do because we have no organization we just faceroll. I personally wish I didn't dislike alliance so much because i'd love to play with jub grave ru and all the other alliance players I have the pleasure to fight. I know it's a lot to read but hopefully the ranting will help calm down the trash talking on the forums here and we can look forward to having some fun meet ups at 60
-Skip
SkipToTheLew
Tester

by Blackmammoth » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:45 pm

SkipToTheLew wrote:Like everyone has mentioned a few times the way the 2 sides are set up is very different with the horde being atm the more diverse team. The alliance have many great and very challenging healers to bring down several being druids and grave who idk what he is. He's like some prot priest arms warrior love child. An as everyone knows jubita is the primary target of many of the core players on the horde side not because we hate him/her but because we know until he/she is dead the likelihood of us killing anyone is very slim because of how well he/she plays the class. Not jumping on your junk here just giving credit where credit is due. Now that being said with the absence of kipx and ru and several others jumping the gun the alliance has no real power dps players anymore just a lot of hybrids. Now the horde on the other hand has next to nil on healers we have maybe 1 shaman and priestess who aren't always on we have great damage dealers with kraang Vvitchdoctor the warrior dream team black,beth, and tweedle and a few mages that I can't recall the names. My point being the horde can just steamroll the healers because we ourselves aren't taking much damage, and it's obvious in all the bg's we do because we have no organization we just faceroll. I personally wish I didn't dislike alliance so much because i'd love to play with jub grave ru and all the other alliance players I have the pleasure to fight. I know it's a lot to read but hopefully the ranting will help calm down the trash talking on the forums here and we can look forward to having some fun meet ups at 60
-Skip

The warrior dream team... *sniffle sniffle*

I will miss this bracket, great 2 weeks of games. Also love the description of Grave haha. Alliance had the healers horde had the damage but I think the fewer amount of alliance players sort of hurt overall. I had a great time here, everyone feel free to add me and if I keep playing I plan on playing in another bracket maybe we can set something up.
Blackmammoth
Tester

by Acetabularia » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Deleted: Double Post
Last edited by Acetabularia on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Tuna: Rúna
Lvl 19 Twink: Antigonia
Acetabularia
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player