No HK for world kills

No HK for world kills

by ballcuzzii » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:00 pm

Killed 2 alliance yesterday with a friend in Barrens, neither of us received HKs. We were both lvl 14, the alliance were lvl 16 and lvl 14.

Is this a possible bug?
ballcuzzii
Tester

Re: No HK for world kills

by Momoh » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:27 pm

If he dies to a mob you do not receive the kill reward.

hope this helps
Melodyx
Momoh
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ballcuzzii » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:31 pm

One of us got the last hits for each kill. Can't think of why it wouldn't award a HK.
ballcuzzii
Tester

by Aro » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:29 pm

Atm it appears that you only get HKs and Honor for players 4 levels below you and up. I dont know if this is intentional, hope not. If not pls fix!
Aro, Human Rogue. Ganker. /sniff
http://www.twitch.tv/DesirousRogue
Aro
Tester

by Kala » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Same for me, killed them solo, no HK or Honor
Kala
Private
Private

by jordan1535 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:12 pm

This may be due to them disabling it, that may nobody can be grinding PVP ranks at a low level? just a thought though.
jordan1535
Tester

by Moxey » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:31 am

Aro wrote:Atm it appears that you only get HKs and Honor for players 4 levels below you and up. I dont know if this is intentional, hope not. If not pls fix!

Sadly this is a common private server bug.
Was hoping they had fixed it here but it seems not...
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Zyfire » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:47 am

Moxey wrote:
Aro wrote:Atm it appears that you only get HKs and Honor for players 4 levels below you and up. I dont know if this is intentional, hope not. If not pls fix!

Bug?

Have you heard of "Dishonorable kills" that existed in vanilla? Killing a player too many levels below you or enemy faction NPCs will instead of rewarding you a HK and honor, REMOVE honor and Hks from your ("Dishonorable kill"). It's not a bug that you don't get HKs from killing players many levels below you (although just 4 levels may seem a little low?).

Knight Zyfire - Lvl 60 Mage <Flashback>
Zyfire
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Yondurosh » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Zyfire wrote:
Moxey wrote:

Bug?

Have you heard of "Dishonorable kills" that existed in vanilla? Killing a player too many levels below you or enemy faction NPCs will instead of rewarding you a HK and honor, REMOVE honor and Hks from your ("Dishonorable kill"). It's not a bug that you don't get HKs from killing players many levels below you (although just 4 levels may seem a little low?).

Dishonorable kills are also displayed in the honor tab... even those arent showing up so... its bugged or disabled.
Yondurosh
Private
Private

by Garfunkel » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm

HK's do show up for me.

That's exactly as it was and as it should be. Killing grey characters shouldn't be encouraged.
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Player Vs Player