30-39 PVP

Re: 30-39 PVP

by Fridolin » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:50 pm

many mages here on this realm?
Nostalrius PvP
Alliance Mage :)

Developing an AddonManagementTool for Vanilla and TBC Addons!
Fridolin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by stimz » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:17 pm

Probably, 30-39 has always been a warlock/mage fest on horde with a terr pod shaman here and there and PoD warrior trainfest on alliance. ALWAYS. If it isn't like that here then this bracket isn't even worth playing. Actually I just summed up why this bracket sucks even if people do know the 39 meta.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by ubernoob » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:11 pm

RIP my sweet tidal charm prince pwninator its been fun playing 30-39 even though it was horde favored I admire the ally who didn't go down gently. Sorry to all the gnome clothies that have fallen victim to unfair windfury rng (Mypreac, lothain, ect) you will not be forgotten. Shout out to the legendary gnomethug the hero of the alliance who just couldn't take a good old pounding without some tears of salt. Think I'll spend my last few days on wow enjoying some bgs and massacring STV, hope to see some old faces about :twisted:
ubernoob
Tester

by Frombehindyo » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:27 am

Pwninator, you are a great person and a skilled player. We didn't play together that often, but when we did it was always a lot of fun. I wish you well.

Uploaded some of our duels, hope you don't mind it ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZqW0RD91A0

Thanks to all the twinks for making this bracket more alive and more exiting to play: Pwninator, Mypreac, Drc and many many others... Also special shoutout to Meley, Atmta, Nitenx and Xsyon.

Meley: I'll never forget the hours of wPvP in STV with you, killing even level 60's together as two ~lv36 rogues. ;) Honestly, playing with you was the absolute highlight for me. I love wPvP but never before had the chance to do it together with someone like you, who has both great skill and a great personality. You also helped my guild to grow a lot.
Atmta: Great priest, playing WSG with you seemed so easy, you'd simply grab the flag and survive alone vs. 3-4 allys xD You also helped the guild and just like meley have great skill and personality.
Nitenx: If any twink on nostalrius was famous it has to be you, having a twink for every bracket, you made more allys cry than anyone else.^^ Oh and nice ninjacaps btw :P
Xsyon: Cool guy and very reliable, you were always up for pvp events, came to my 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments and bgs/premades. Also you were pretty much the only horde mage that won over 50% of your duels vs me.
Frombehindyo
Grunt
Grunt

by Heliosone » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:08 am

I just read that the server is shutting down. what a let down.

Fun times while it lasted. some epic pvping no doubt and a glorious couple of months!

I wish you all the best of luck in the future :)

Best regards,

Mypreac
Heliosone
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Akilina » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Althought I am (was?) a relatively new twink, I really enjoyed the 30-39 bracket!

Had a lot of fun, I'll miss it (even the viper stings) ;)
Many good players on both sides, I'm not gonna call out names - thank you all!

Cheers Inviere

(Frostworks, I love you you bastard, there you have one name :-))
Akilina
Tester

by Illidan » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:21 pm

You 3rd gen guys never got to see the beauty of the first ranked Illidan, http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... er=Illidan

And ofc. Legolas gaylord inc.

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... er=Legolas
The Betrayer
Illidan
Grunt
Grunt

by Christoff » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:38 am

Hello, Lothian here.

I would like to thank everyone for those fun ABs and WSGs. Hope we get to repeat the experience someday.
I just got my fire mage twink, Lothianos, geared and leveled to 39 just before the shutdown announcement. I'm gratefull I got to play him, even for a couple of days.

Greets go to Mypreac (fire and frost synergy man :D ), Boredomette, Drc and all members of Godlike / STVs Finest.

Good luck and have fun.
Christoff
Tester

by Gangsta9 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:21 pm

I have to revive this thread!
Can´t wait to see all you serious pvpers and hopefully new ones in bgs again.
Please come back and join 39 warsong and arathi soon!!!!

:D
One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams,
he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin.
Gangsta9
Private
Private

by Forestembrace » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:44 am

gonna level up one of my 29twinks eventually if things goes well on nost :)
Forestembrace
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player