10-19 thread

10-19 thread

by Angryfrog » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:27 am

I am fairly new to this bracket but it seems to be very active and very competitive at times. I searched back for a good bit in the forums and couldn't come up with a thread dedicated to this bracket other than one of those lame "best of" posts where people vote for themselves with alt accounts. anyways hope some of the new twinks introduce themselves like myself, and some of the older vets in this bracket stop by and strike up some conversation, talk a little trash, and just make some friends.

-Youessay, Tauren Druid
Angryfrog
Grunt
Grunt

Re: 10-19 thread

by Wubbsies » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:47 am

everyone is shit besides Bb and Zz

sincerely, Bb and Zz
Wubbsies
Private
Private

by Synux » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:17 am

Wubbsies wrote:everyone is shit besides Bb and Zz

sincerely, Bb and Zz

/thread
Synux
Tester

by Angryfrog » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:38 pm

ive spoke with BB a couple times and they've always been nice. unless you are speaking from an alliance pov though, I wouldn't know that.

-Youessay
Angryfrog
Grunt
Grunt

by Poke » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:48 pm

Always looking for some good friends to play with on the horde side, sick of getting steamrolled by ally lol. Really hate when ally find it necessary to hold off on camping the 3rd flag and decide to hold onto it and just camp our GY which seems to be happening more and more. Dick move if you ask me. But if you are on horde hit me up.
Sincerely,
The Only Hunter on Horde, Muffmonster
Poke
Tester

by Crakajax » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:09 am

Wubbsies wrote:everyone is shit besides Bb and Zz

sincerely, Bb and Zz

QFT
Crakajax
Grunt
Grunt

by Jadage » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:10 am

Whatevs. Zz couldn't even beat my rogue in a duel. Granted...he was wearing his rogue gear. But still. Trash hunter!
Cheesechamp. Officer in Infierno (S KEY LEGENZ). Baller in the gulch. Legendary with nachos.
Jadage
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Moonsault » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:05 am

I'm working on warrior twink right now; a Tauren warrior named Daktronic. I should have him geared up here in about a week. Look forward to seeing you on the 10-19 playing field.

Thank you, and goodnight,
Moonsault
-Moonsault / Daktronic
Moonsault
Grunt
Grunt

by Jadage » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Ooo another cow! I love hamburger. Can't wait to see you around ;)
Cheesechamp. Officer in Infierno (S KEY LEGENZ). Baller in the gulch. Legendary with nachos.
Jadage
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Abacadab » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:11 pm

Luigi here reporting for duty. Actually your all casual plebs compared to me and you probably quiver at the very mention of my name. Looking for hot female to give the name Mario to so we can duo
I used to play sports, until I found out you could buy trophies. Now I'm good at everything.Image
Abacadab
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player