10-19 thread

Re: 10-19 thread

by Crakajax » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Abacadab wrote:Luigi here reporting for duty. Actually your all casual plebs compared to me and you probably quiver at the very mention of my name. Looking for hot female to give the name Mario to so we can duo

can i b a mario?
Crakajax
Grunt
Grunt

by Angryfrog » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Koopa or GTFO

-Youessay
Angryfrog
Grunt
Grunt

by Thiji Higuri » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:01 pm

God, I hate casuals so much. Casual plebeians especially.
Abacadab wrote:Luigi here reporting for duty. Actually your all casual plebs compared to me and you probably quiver at the very mention of my name. Looking for hot female to give the name Mario to so we can duo
Last edited by Thiji Higuri on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thiji Higuri
Tester

by mozibake » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:07 pm

I hate casual plebeians who are so plebeian that they can't even spell plebeian. Literally kill yourself, nerd.
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Crakajax » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:57 pm

mozibake wrote:I hate casual plebeians who are so plebeian that they can't even spell plebeian. Literally kill yourself, nerd.

[ ] not rekt
[x] rekt
Crakajax
Grunt
Grunt

by Thiji Higuri » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:34 pm

Thiji Higuri
Tester

by protocol » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:46 pm

lol is that you abacab from p99
protocol
Tester

by Abacadab » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:15 am

protocol wrote:

lol is that you abacab from p99

No lol but I just realized how close my name is to abacabs didn't even mean to. Pras nizzar
I used to play sports, until I found out you could buy trophies. Now I'm good at everything.Image
Abacadab
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Moonsault » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:41 pm

Twinkone accidentally leveled to 20 a few weeks back after getting teleported to Tarren Mill after a match, but he's constructed a new twink hunter - Supremer. Welcome back, buddy!

-"Daktronic"
-Moonsault / Daktronic
Moonsault
Grunt
Grunt

by Muffpounded » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:03 am

Just wondering, is the fishing contest a thing on Nost? I can't remember if it was part of vanilla.
Muffpounded
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player