Who would win

Re: Who would win

by Dusch » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:11 pm

Juddy wrote:Image

The mighty leader of the original Horde PvP guild taking his turn as the lone scout to help his highly skilled friends avoid a premade with Roor, Egg and Jigme in it. Truly harsh for you Billy boy, surpasses that time you hid the levels of the lowbies you farmed for your PvP video.

'we do not dodge' : )

Really Juddy? Just because i took a real pic when you and Slipry dodged Chinesefarm prem you feel like making a screenshot where i probabably solo qued and you want it to look like i dodged :D
If you actually knew what i think about & grouping with Finalflash , you would never say that..

But hey after all im still the only guy that kept his word and never dodged with his own grp that was most likely semi , but yeah.. i guess every game i played was considered "Goth Full R14" (while being 4 green geared people) premade because people were definetly not exaggerated when they see me ..

I fully understand why you defend slippy tho , he is your buddy :3
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:21 pm

you called juddy for dodging just because ayahuasca was in the game (when clearly ayahuasca was the one who dodged with noggen premade his way to r12 or so until he got in RD late prem). So i guess what juddyy did here is give you a bit of your medicine by calling you out as a dodger when you probably didnt do it.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dusch » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:30 pm

javi my memory is longer than 2 weeks , that game was actually gilnash grief grp and we won them 3 times and that was the 4th game which included both Juddy&Slipry and i went to NOPE TS and said:

"Healooo" and juddy kicked me :D

i really have memory of an elephant ))
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:32 pm

then i might be wrong, but still its not the same being a dodger like 99% of horde rankers and avoiding an intentional grief group like you had for that specific weekend when ally main prem was at its weakest ( i d not have avoided it but w/e the point remains).

all owned.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dusch » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:45 pm

But yea as i see the decisions for who was dodging and whos not and whos the best and whos not are based on whos having more friends to defend him in forums.

so ok:

Worst Prem: Goth prem
Worst prem while being full R14+flasked: Goth prem
Worst dodge prem while being Full R14+flasked+WorldBuffs: Goth prem
Worst premade in S4 gear: Goth prem
Best Premade: GRizzly prem
Best in PVE: Grizzly PRem
Best Old FAgs : Grizzly PRem
BesT Pvp Legends: GRizzly
Best Premade After GRizzly the legends: NOPE prem
Best Never Dodge prem: Grizzly Prem
Best Hunter : Imlegit
Best Healer Carry the game: Sampula
People who get owned 1v2 in arena: Vathdar+Uhdzz

Thanks for your time.
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ohhgee » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:58 pm

forum PvP reaching feenix-like levels

this is awesome :D
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Nuxxy » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:43 pm

I love reading the pvp section cracks me up every time xD
Nuxxy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Datruth » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:45 pm

slipry wrote:
Datruth wrote:They singletarget outheal anyone besides maybe priests and they don't oom in 2 secs like shammies do, how is that considered shit?
Defensive dispells>Offensive dispells. CC a shamans buddies and rape him. GL ccing a pala, especially if he got another pala/priest nearby, which he will have in 9/10 cases unless you play in a shitmade.
Freedom and kings are enough reasons to pick them over shamans especially in WSG. But lets add LoH and the fact that you can't zerg them due to their pause button aka bubble to the long list as well.

How did you not pick up on these things when you "played 20 hours a day"?

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=3386
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=5473

no1 is saying paladin is bad or "worse" than shaman but a lot of its utility can be bought and ele shaman can win bs/mid

ur just wrong and have no idea because u never played in any premade vs any1 good/using max consumables and especially pre-diremaul where the paladin had like no good +healing gear and its heals were worthless and every1 only played ab

Why are you linking me poison cleansing consumes, You do realize that same argument can be used for Shamans poison cleansing totems, right?

You literally wrote out "Ele shamans > Freedom and kings" and then went on to say freedom and kings are the only valuable things paladins bring to the table. How is that not the same thing as saying Shamans > Paladins?

Paladins aren't restricted to wearing plate m8, so they could wear what every other healer could wear back then, and even more?

"ur just wrong" was a great argument though, I will give you that )))))

such big pvper
Datruth
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Allora » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:40 pm

get shat on lads

Bellends
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Juddy » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Dusch wrote:
Really Juddy? Just because i took a real pic when you and Slipry dodged Chinesefarm prem you feel like making a screenshot where i probabably solo qued and you want it to look like i dodged :D
If you actually knew what i think about & grouping with Finalflash , you would never say that..

But hey after all im still the only guy that kept his word and never dodged with his own grp that was most likely semi , but yeah.. i guess every game i played was considered "Goth Full R14" (while being 4 green geared people) premade because people were definetly not exaggerated when they see me ..

I fully understand why you defend slippy tho , he is your buddy :3

Feel free to fill the world with propaganda. You know the truth of it, as do I.
Juddy
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player