Who would win

Re: Who would win

by vathdaar » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:25 pm

racials are good for WPVP, Paladins are the master class for any PREM VS PREM encounter ( assuming the paladin is good). There is nothing to argue about that, especially in WSG. Inc some Screenshots too.

For the OP: alliance wins the real TOP tryhard prem vs prem, but ye ofc through history has won some games also( especially considering the horde premades ALL OF THEM dodged alliance for the first 4 months of the server).

edit: Goth is linking some prem vs prems of when horde stopped dodging and decided to fight the weakest ally team after 90% of the good players were ranking and alliance didnt even have a druid ( yet horde failed to win 3-0) and they gave them a hard fight. you can easily judge by yourself the lack of valid points if thats all they can show after 9 months )
Last edited by vathdaar on Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vathdaar » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Also im pretty sure the OP meant organised meetings of PREM VS PREM (where alliance won most) not just ranking ones as goth linked ( when the alliance main prem was weak and not a decent set up anymore). this is what happened while ranking :

SOMETIMES THEY STOPED DODGING AND TRIED :

Another horde main prem getting 5 capped...no wonder they dodged.

<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sham » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:02 pm

Watching screenshots I see you guys tryhard not enough. In 29 bracket we had 3 hours prem vs prem WSG games with several stacks of consumables wasted per player.
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by slipry » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:10 pm

nuff said about my last week pretty much
was pugging ppl from trade but nice screenshots

funny how every screenshot u have of winning a bg is actually from my last week too where i was playing 20 hrs/day with the likes of lachis and amlegit and the 2 best healers to ever own up a bg on nostalrius procto and roor

about u "griefing me" with full finished grp
the only reason the shit german gilnash even decided to grief was cause he got smashed 20-0 mid while i let them cap cause needed honor, notice i dont even have priest in my grp

have u ever won a bg where u werent 10man flasked/vs the shit ranking premade my last week?? not any game i was in anyways ))
Last edited by slipry on Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slipry
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Colezz » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Would you ever want to do a organised premade v premade with all the best previous r14's each side tryharding to the MAX and stream it? I'm sure it would be a very interesting watch , maybe in arathi basin so it's not a 3 hour long stalemate.
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vathdaar » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:24 pm

r14 does not mean best (at all) but we already did some of those games, unluckily in one of them Sallena was the streamer and he is prolly the worst player in this planet so the gameplay is not..what you d like to watch ( click click click).
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:33 pm

So much saltyness created from topics like these regarding who's the best etc etc..
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Fubbzy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:08 pm

if you guys want to have real competitive games, establish some ground rules (no retard strength vanilla gimmicks for instance rocket helm/faps/magicdust) and consider class limits such as no more than 2 mages per team. id even go as far to say limit gear used by certain classes, but that would probably be too foreign of a concept for vanilla wow r1 playing since 1792.... thats my opinion anyway, the only games that wont result in excuses are planned like this.
Fubbzy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Colezz » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:27 pm

slipry wrote:Image
nuff said about my last week pretty much
was pugging ppl from trade but nice screenshots

funny how every screenshot u have of winning a bg is actually from my last week too where i was playing 20 hrs/day with the likes of lachis and amlegit and the 2 best healers to ever own up a bg on nostalrius procto and roor

about u "griefing me" with full finished grp
the only reason the shit german gilnash even decided to grief was cause he got smashed 20-0 mid while i let them cap cause needed honor, notice i dont even have priest in my grp

have u ever won a bg where u werent 10man flasked/vs the shit ranking premade my last week?? not any game i was in anyways ))

Procto is a bad healer?

@Vathdar since you seem to have good knowledge, I watched this saallena and could see why it's bad. As priest healer myself I always want to improve, is this good play.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQab-GOagp8

On topic: why remove gimmicks when they are available to all classes? Imo gimmicks help balance shit out for classes with no good cc
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ohhgee » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:27 pm

slipry wrote:Image

gl with ur last week
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard