100v100 My Alliance Story

100v100 My Alliance Story

by ianiscool » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:31 am

For those who weren't there, basically about an hour ago as i was farming ogres in Duskwood about to hit level 30 my friend told me to run to Westfall where i saw hundreds the least of Alliance players. I asked what was happening and someone whispered me a twitch link. It was there I saw groups of horde marching from STV to Westfall. The battle will likely be posted on youtube or nostalrius' facebook page, but what I wanted to share was this amazing moment I felt that I never even felt back in 2004

Here's the cool part

immediately after we crushed the horde at Westfall (we had guards and a griffon rider on our side so horde your efforts were valiant but doomed from the start) somebody said we should "go counterattack". I immediately /yell EVERYONE TO GROMGOL BASE and i started running while spamming it. At first 3 people followed me, then 10, then 20, and suddenly without hesitation there were 100 Alliance players behind me.

I was amazed that just by chanting GROM GOL over and over again I would somehow get so many people to follow through with it. I saw it in world chat and was surprised that my little chant had an effect on world chat, trade chat, local defense, general chat, etc... It was even cool that the horde streamer said "Someone said they're going to Grom Gol"

I just wanted to share that little story. Within a week I had one of the greatest WoW experiences ever.

Sadly on our way to GG we decided to go to ashenvale instead. But regardless the night was amazing

My name is Backhander, I am a human warrior
I look forward to seeing everyone leveling and running dungeons together in the future
I look forward to seeing the raiders of Westfall meet on Alterac Valley
I look forward to the horde raids on Stormwind and Alliance raids on Orgrimmar
I look forward to the greatest Vanilla server yet made
ianiscool
Tester

Re: 100v100 My Alliance Story

by Adelaide » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:00 pm

tl;dr
Adelaide
Tester

Return to Player Vs Player