How the vanilla honor system works

How the vanilla honor system works

by Jackyy » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Title says all,

Read it, understand it, do it.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Honor_system_%28 ... ormulas%29
The one true king is comming for them all!

my Starcraft 2 Profile
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/4103126/1/BaDitO/
Jackyy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: How the vanilla honor system works

by riq and snog » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:42 pm

Who wants to share a my account fer the grind? prefer different timezone for maximum potential!!!

On a serious note this might help players to farm with a brain since your ultimate enemy is your own fraction... so thx for posting:-)
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by faids4you » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 pm

world of botcraft
- Emroy the Cow King
faids4you
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by strreamix » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:11 am

I am not sure if Nos is working to this exact outline.

I have a friend who was level 29 and achieved rank 4, could someone care to explain this?
strreamix
Grunt
Grunt

by Youfie » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:13 am

strreamix wrote:I am not sure if Nos is working to this exact outline.

I have a friend who was level 29 and achieved rank 4, could someone care to explain this?

It should indeed not be the case. Are you sure about this? Who is your friend? What is his name / race / class / faction? :)
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by strreamix » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:18 am

You can actually see a level 19 rank 4 player in the rank thread, go take a look.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3273

Senior sergeant arise lvl 19 priest rank 4, on the first page.

So the question is, does level not matter here? Requesting nos admin response
strreamix
Grunt
Grunt

by riq and snog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:22 pm

The lower your lvl the faster u rank up
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Youfie » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:50 pm

riq and snog wrote:The lower your lvl the faster u rank up

The old Wowwiki page doesn't suggest that at all.
It even states it is harder if you're low level with high level also on the server, as you only gain a fraction of their Honor from doing the same thing but still compete with theme. If the server is full of low levels, as it currently is, then the progression speed is supposed to be the same, but capped.

Tell me if I read the page wrong, cause I don't see what you meant :(
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by riq and snog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Well how i understand it lower lvls gain rank faster due to the fact that they get less honor...at some point it is litterally impossible to rank up for them tough... atm everyone is lowlvl. U will not see a lowlvl reach rank10 ever tough because the base amount of honor is not reachable
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Youfie » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:41 pm

riq and snog wrote:Well how i understand it lower lvls gain rank faster due to the fact that they get less honor...at some point it is litterally impossible to rank up for them tough... atm everyone is lowlvl. U will not see a lowlvl reach rank10 ever tough because the base amount of honor is not reachable

The amount of honor in itself doesn't matter, Rank Points are distributed according to Weekly Standing only. Honor points are used to determine the weekly standing, which mean lo level people who get less honor have trouble competing with higher level character. However the competition among them is "normal" and is only limited by their level-RP caps (that seem to be buged here, see other thread). That's how I understand it. :)

riq and snog wrote:Well how i understand it lower lvls gain rank faster due to the fact that they get less honor...

I still don't get what you mean, and this part of your sentence sounds like a nonsense to me :(. Please correcte me if I'm wrong :).
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Next

Return to Player Vs Player