Best PVP`ers from Nostalrius, each class !

Re: Best PVP`ers from Nostalrius, each class !

by Theloras » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:07 am

FiveWeeksOneMinute wrote:My question is when will people realize any spec other than Holy is a waste of a Paladin?

11 year old game :roll:

when you realize that were a waste of sperm from your dad's testicles
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Strengths » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:59 am

Stop spamming KFC kids !

Be frends !

Thanks !
PaPa Strengths - level 60 orc female warrior, Anihilator of <Emphasis>
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... =Strengths

Strengths
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Turkeltown » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:15 pm

FiveWeeksOneMinute wrote:My question is when will people realize any spec other than Holy is a waste of a Paladin?

11 year old game :roll:

Have you read what the talents in holy tree do ? Almost nothing go prot l2p
Turkeltown
Grunt
Grunt

by Avise » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:53 pm

all u need for holy pvp m9
It is hard to win an argument with a smart person.
It is impossible to win an argument with an idiot.
Avise
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theloras » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Avise wrote:Image

unfortunately, people think you need to spec 31+ points into Holy in order to play a Paladin...
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by stimz » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:22 am

only because holy light is fucking trash on this server due to it scaling the same as flash of light. probably doesn't help that horde sucks and you don't have to heal through skilled windfury totem warriors.

actually, it has almost half the scaling because its almost double the cast. most pallies are trash anyway and don't care cause they never use anything but FoL even situationally, believe me I tried posting many times on the pally forums. they don't miss it cause they never used it.

edit: almost a year into the server and bug has been there since day 1, ya im mad
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Avise » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:32 am

stimz wrote:

only because holy light is fucking trash on this server due to it scaling the same as flash of light

well ok, but

still applies
It is hard to win an argument with a smart person.
It is impossible to win an argument with an idiot.
Avise
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by stimz » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:46 am

Avise wrote:
stimz wrote:

only because holy light is fucking trash on this server due to it scaling the same as flash of light

well ok, but

still applies

Yeah, no it doesn't. It doesn't apply when all thats worth using is max rank flash and rank 1 flash, the mana return on illumination is worthless when MP5 can cover it. It IS useful to have holy power illumination and divine favor when you can bomb big ass holy lights to heal through the superior damage output horde would have if they had any competitive skilled pvpers, thanks to ele shams and lolwindfury totem, which is probably bugged here anyway, like crusader.

Holy Light scales at 43% sp coeff, even at rank 1, about half of what it should. It's worthless. It's been worthless for everything but reck and ret who have babydick flashes anyway. It will always be worthless unless it gets patched, but I wouldn't hold my breath when something as gamebreaking as scorpid surprises lasted 9+ months and consecration still scales off AP.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Talesavo » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:46 am

Yeah, no it doesn't. It doesn't apply when all thats worth using is max rank flash and rank 1 flash, the mana return on illumination is worthless when MP5 can cover it. It IS useful to have holy power illumination and divine favor when you can bomb big ass holy lights to heal through the superior damage output horde would have if they had any competitive skilled pvpers, thanks to ele shams and lolwindfury totem, which is probably bugged here anyway, like crusader.

Holy Light scales at 43% sp coeff, even at rank 1, about half of what it should. It's worthless. It's been worthless for everything but reck and ret who have babydick flashes anyway. It will always be worthless unless it gets patched, but I wouldn't hold my breath when something as gamebreaking as scorpid surprises lasted 9+ months and consecration still scales off AP.

They've gotten around to fixing some of the more esoteric Paladin bugs, know if this badboy is on the bug tracker?
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Religionless » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:52 am

mage: Drtoxi
-Drtoxi, 60 UD Mage
Religionless
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player